First time micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by KBD86, Feb 8, 2015.

1. So they are looking better now that I'm feeding them some nutes

Attached Files:

2. Yeah I'm going to dose them again and my ph is 6.4

3. I just mixed up 4 more solos. It is a 1/2 cup compost 1/2 cup peat moss 1/2 cup perlite and 1/2 cup vermiculite. I sprouted 4 good looking beans and planted them today. I also added some bulb splitters and have 2 2700k and 2 6500k

4. .

Attached Files:

5. Little update now that I've been feeding them organic nutes they really seem to be taking offB):) take a look at the 2nd picture though this one still looks over watered or something because it's very droopy but it's had the same water schedule as the rest. Other than that I had 4 more pop up out of the soil today and are looking good.

Attached Files:

6. So I planted one seed in this cup and look what I have creeping up the side of the cup lol 2 of they!!!!! I have no clue how it got there I keep all my seeds packed away from my grow box.

Attached Files:

7. Quick update they are doing great aside from the tips of the leaves on the one and sorry for the pictures I'm not the best photographer lol

Attached Files:

8. It's is tho! :lol: I'm so stoked they are living and doing well. I was scared I was wasting my time lol but I feel a bit more confident now and it's due to all the feed back thanks man I appreciate it. :p

9. #51 Delta9Times, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
  10. They are getting big! Transplanted 2 into oj containers so I'll see how they do with a little more space.

Attached Files:

11. They are man the nutes have gave them new life. And I also added a Towle hanging in water because my RH was staying at 25% it's up to 35 now so I'm happy with that. My next watering I'm going to check my ph again and see what it's at.

12. Ok is this thing flowering! !???I will try to get a better picture when I get home I was on lunch and seen it

Attached Files:

13. Na mate it's not

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. Despite what the individual above said my plant is showing pistols and beginning flowering

Attached Files:

15. That's awesome! Must mean your doing something right, eh? ;) lol yeah looks like she's starting to show signs of sex and there's nothing wrong with that 👍 Just keep vegging until she's tall enough to pull her head over and expose the under growth to more light, unless you want to flower her already, then go for it! :D

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1352607-1st-grow-on-12-12-from-seed

16. I'm going to flower now for sure because I've started 4 more that are in veg now and I'll flower then in about another month and something even better happen my buddy grew some blue berry yum yum and I now have 15 feminized seeds from it so new strain! ! :lol:

17. Oh you lucky son of a gun! 🙉 I really want beans that I know the name of, and that are blueberry yum yum (sounds delish with a side of Ludacris) lol. All the beans I've got are unknown genetics but all of them are pretty lookin so far and pretty resilient haha I like their leaf structure and purple pigment inbetween nodes. Haha but yeah just throw the timer 12on and 12off and make sure there's no light leaks in their dark period and feed her a nute with more P and K than N every other watering and give love :D

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1352607-1st-grow-on-12-12-from-seed