First time micro grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by KBD86, Feb 8, 2015.

1. It's really on the top layer the rest of the medium is Soil. I've changed my setup a little I'll post a pic in a little and have been looking for a good 2-2-2 nute. Do you have a personal fave on nutes?

2. Ok so here they are the one with 2 dead leaves looks over watered but I've not been drowning them when I do water.
    Here they are in the box

Attached Files:

3. Do you have an Orchard Supply Hardware in your area? I use Dr Earth products and that's where I get them from. But even if you can't find an organic I'd still get something that's got an even count like that but isn't Miracle Grow.. You just desperately need some nutes in your soil or something, bc they really don't look too happy :(

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1352607-1st-grow-on-12-12-from-seed

4. I water about every 3ish days and I water lightly not a soaking

5. I found and orchard supply about 30 mins away it's a bit of a drive but I'm going to call and see if they have a organic 222 and what other kind of nutes will I need in the later stages so I c an get everything at one time.

6. I found some organic 4-4-4 could I take this and maybe dilute it down or would it be ok

7. Ok going to go out tomorrow and pick some up and feed them a diluted mix to start off thanks for the feed back I really appreciate it. This being my first grow and all. But if all else fails I have 50 more seeds lol

8. And the great part is I know where all the beans came from. And it was some great smoke too.....so I just watered with a 4-4-4 and diluted it down with a gallon of water. Now should I feed them nute water every watering or should I skip like every other one. I've read about salt build up that's why I'm asking.

9. I'm even more jealous than before now! My genetics are mixed haha so it's a guess on what's what :/. I wouldn't worry about salt build up too much with organics but it is certainly good to flush every now and then in my opinion. Once every three weeks would probably be fine. Salt build up is more common with the synthetic nutrients. So keep feeding a light dose to keep em balanced ;)

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1352607-1st-grow-on-12-12-from-seed

10. I'm using organic because from what I've read he gives a lot better flavor and taste to the bud.

11. And you have no reason to be jealous because I seen the pictures you posted in the Solo Cup Challenge. Lol I'm super jealous.