Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lost weed in my room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nick101786, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Last night I got out my bag, threw some nugs in my grinder and hid the bag. Smoked after and this morning I looked for it and couldn't find it. I've looked in all normal places and also places it normally wouldn't be. I only left my room to use the bathroom, I live with my mom and she doesn't like that I smoke and if she found it she would have taken it but the place I thought I hid it also has wax there, and that was still there?? She also hasn't said anything to me and has been acting normal.

I don't know what to do! 😢

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Check the pants you wore the night before. Maybe you threw the bag in one of the pockets. Look under everything, shake out the blankets on your bed, etc. It obviously in there somewhere if it never left the room. Gl

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You're just so good at hiding it, you hid it from yourself too.

4. Rip that fucker apart. I hate it when I hide weed then can't find it😡😡😡

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #6 Goldmine, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    call the cops, they have drug dogs that can help

6. check in your ass!

7. That happened to me a few weeks ago. It's a great surprise when you find it later after forgetting about it

8. I do this one all the time. Or I find a bear. Bears love the dank.

9. its like i always say..  the police are there for you.   put their asses to work for ya!

10. Actually interestingly enough, back in 2002(?) the Supreme Court ruled that the police do not have to uphold the "Serve and protect" motto.

11. yea i know theyre there to protect the state but im just being hilarious.   k?

i do see it that way though;  i never hesitate to call a cop if i want or need one

12. you might try cleaning your room. bet you find it if you do  :metal:

13. #14 gorilla grower, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    Yo momma found because she smelt it on you and is waiting for you to ask where it is

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

14. In 11th grade I noticed my stash was thinning while I was out of the house. I started taping it and packaging it a certain way.
    So that proved tampering. I asked my Mom if she had been sneaking her own stash from mine, she denied it and got very angry at me and I said hey mom, if you need weed just ask and its yours but please don't lie and steal from me then attempt to repackage it the way you found it. That made her so mad she ended up kicking me out! So I went and lived with Dad. Years later she admitted to one of my cousins that she used to steal my weed. It broke my heart and to this day I still can't believe she pulled that shit in me. What a bitch huh?

15. I've lost weed before and found it days later, it sucks when you've lost it but once you find it again it's kinda like getting a present from the universe haha. I know myself high well enough now to know that if I don't keep things in the same hiding spots, I will lose them lol

16. So OP you ever find that stash?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum