Homemade vape

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by mandudeguy123, Feb 7, 2015.

1. IV seen a few threads but none really answered it good. I wanna make a homemade vape idec of its the light bulb one. But I got tape hollow pens bottles etc enough to make a homemade bong def. I also use marijuana in my oven ( I'm 19 med patient no reason so get scared about that skunky smell when it's my meds) could I maybe put weed in a jar let it heat up at exactly vape temps? Why Wouldn't this work? It seems better then the light bulb lol( plus I'd feel like a drug user)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Sneaky Snake, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2015
    Ideally you want to inhale as it's being vaporized. How you'll do that when it's in the oven, I'm not sure. If your plan is to heat the jar of marijuana then take it out of the oven, open it up and inhale the air in the jar, that's really complicated and highly inefficient. You'll get some I'm sure, but I think most is going to be stuck on the inside of the jar. Plus, it's going to be easy to burn yourself.
    EDIT: And when you open the jar after taking it out of the oven, the evil force of Science is going to make all of the hot air inside the jar rush out and be replaced by the cool air of your kitchen as soon as you open it, so all of that vape is POOF.

3. Look like 5 threads down theres detailed instructions