Post your bully experiences.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KrunksGroove, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Growing up a hard scrabble life, I never had it easy. From the low income housing of southern Oregon to the High desert cabin in in Nor Cal with no power and no running water....I was bullied. Long red hair and filthy clothes...I became the perfect target. I put up with shit until I moved to yet another redneck, closed minded logger town. We moved a lot cuz my dads was dead and my mother struggled with pills and us 3 kids. My two sisters and I. Anyways, these kids was real assholes, the kind that would slam you into the lockers the first day and humiliate you all day in front of their cool friends. All them had money and were in this mini redneck/logger clique. Very tight. I don't remember exactly when it was...maybe 14, I shaved my head and lifted heavy weights and drank a lot of booze which gave me courage to fight. I eventually had a reputation of not giving a fuck and ya I will box motherfucker. Got to the point I would throw the first punch cuz I already knew. I did end up bullying a couple kids too. Not physically, but mentally intimidating them and fucking with them. I can't take that back but I am a decent human being today. I have made my amends.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. #42 BigBlazer, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    I was only really bullied in middle school. I wasn't terrorized, but I wasn't given the 'light' bullying.

One day when I was walking back gone from the school bud, this bully for some odd reason was walking where I live too. I felt pretty sketch about it. I have never been a violent person, but this kid was just a dick. I was the kid in class that was ridiculously ignorant. I seriously could've been considered a foreigner. I was so sheltered I didn't know what sex was till around 12; I didn't know what masturbation was- though I was doing it- till around 13.

So, the bully and I are walking down the same street, and he has a girl walking with him. I didn't know many people in or out if school. I had maybe 5 people I could even possibly call friend.

Well, he starts doing some name calling, and I just ignored him. After that, he kept getting closer and closer, and I just stayed at the sane pace. I kept walking and ignoring him as he said things, but I ended up getting put in a sleeper hold, and I was getting desperate, so I tried to swinging at him as hard as I could. It worked. He let go; he kept name calling, and u went home.

The next day I went to the principal, because I told mom the story, and she recommended it. So, the girl, the bully, and I were in the principal'a office and I was given all the blame. The girl said I was calling her out if her name, and the bully said he just trying to defend her. I didn't want to argue, so I calmly said that's not true a few time, but they got loud, so I slumped and stopped talking. Nothing really changed, but him and I were never physical again.

When I got to high school, I stopped tolerating verbal abuse. I didn't respond equally it fight. I just questioned the person. I'd speak to them as an amateur psychologist. It usually pissed them off, but I'd usually make them look pretty ridiculous, so I didn't get harassed much. I actually ended up being one of the more popular kids in high school. I got tall a bit handsome, and I was outrageous. I was given so much respect for the antics I pulled.

TL:DR : I was weird in middle school. I got stalked and choked by a bully one day after school. I snitched nothing happened. I became 'the funny guy' people thought was interesting in high school.

Sent from a guy using Grasscity Forum

3. I was never bullied but I have stick up for a kid who was gettin bullied. Sucks cause he died a few months back in his sleep. He didnt do drugs or anything wrong. He was a good kid and was very well liked when we all became adults.

The story goes, I was in 8th grade science class. We were takin down notes off the white board at the end of class. It was quiet but all I could hear across the room was this fat fuck kickin this back of this kids chair. The kid told him to stop like 10 times. Well he stopped and started talkin shit to him cause he was very short ( he ended up bein taller than me and im like 6'0 atleast haha ).

I got fed up with it cause no one in the class was even payin attention to this shit, let alone the teacher. I just yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP" really loud. He stopped for a sec and mumbled somethin to where I couldnt hear. I said somethin like "WHAT" and shot up out of my desk hahaha. I sat down and said "I didnt think so" lol.

Suddenly everyone tried bein that kids friend after that. I wish I would have chilled with more. I had him as a friend on facebook but never said anything to him other than a happy bday. His mom gets on his fb like every other day and posts how much she misses her son. Sad really..

4. Well he is quiet now. Maybe now everyone is happy that is quiet. That is what you all wanted. God bless his tormented soul and may he finally rest in peace.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. How did you lose your friends?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6.  A had about 3 black friends and after the fight they all stopped associating with me as they were friends with the kid I fought.

7. Back in high school I was in English class with my cousin and one of my friends mander, mander and my cousin were friends to and they would joke back and forth about eachother we called it "roasting". Mander was a black Muslim, one day my cousin and this cunt named india we're making fun of him because he didnt eat pork ( because of his religion) so they kept calling him "bacon". I'm all for the fun of roasting as long as both sides are partaking, shit is funny sometimes. But that shit was too far, so i said that shit was bogus as he'll and they shouldn't be making fun of him for his religious values.

I had my own problems with that cunt india in that class, she was one of those bitches that thought she was better and smarter than everyone, she would even make fun,of the fuckin teacher, if i made a mistake or said the wrong answer she always had something to say. That all ended when i told her that she was a fucking bitch and she needed to fuck off, she didn't make any comments towards me for the rest of the year, but continued to mock and make fun of the teacher, man i hated that bitch

8. Used to have a couple my sophomore year. Drove me to almost killing myself actually. I swallowed a whole bottle of tylenol trying to give myself a heart attack and puked them up. Glad that I bitched out of slitting my wrists though.

Anyway these kids were fucked up. Sprayed lemon juice in my eyes, jacked my brand new iphone I bought myself, and sold it. Beat my ass and put it on youtube. Generally just emasculated me in front of everyone. I'm thankful for it though. I grew a pair of balls and I'm stronger now tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum