Post your bully experiences.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KrunksGroove, Feb 6, 2015.

1. There was this stoner website I used to visit and some really insecure assholes would talk shit about me being a shitty mother even though I've never said a negative thing about them personally until after they attacked me completely unprovoked.

They just didn't like me and instead of actually ignoring me and following the rules laid out by the mods, they continued to talk mad shit about once every two weeks. Da

One day I went the fuck off and I ended up being banned from the thread that it happened in but they still get to post.

I told the mods that I should go around and repeat the behavior that was shown towards me but I'm sure I would be banned from GC in a heartbeat.

I guess its okay to personally attack people and be Internet bullies because you don't agree with someone that you don't even know.

Oh, and then say I take GC too seriously. Yeah, because I'm the one who goes around calling people out on a regular basis.

2. #22 TheDankBank, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    I was also a dick. I had my own group in 9th and 12th grade, this group and I would bully this kid. Seemed perfectly normal except the fact he was really annoying. We called him names pushed, you know all that bullystuff. Well we got bored of bullying this kid.

A year later, over summer (going into 12th grade) he died. I think it had something to do with his muscles. (Maybe muscle dystrophy, an i think his heart collapsed I dont know all i know is he died). I just wish I could go back an let the last years of his life be good.

I still try to block this memory out to this day.

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

3. In high school I saw this kid getting racified (racially vilified) because he was aboriginal. I stood up to the bully and he turned his attention to me. After pushing me on the ground, I got up, saw red and just punched him straight in the head. The teacher helped him up and his nose was bleeding. I got a detention that afternoon. Three days later, I saw him picking on the same kid again lol.

4. Fuck them Train! Do your thing girl!

5. As a child to early adulthood I was bullied most of the time . Mostly because of my passion for learning and reading . I've always longed for more education so I could survive in the real world and for some reason underprivileged and bitter kids hated me for it . But then I came across a day where I met my childhood - adulthood bully. I had been real into karate and fitness , at that point some immature part of me cried out for retribution for all the years of hell she put me through. And I mean hell she even harassed me so much that I left school and went into homeschooled for the remainder of the time till I graduated. So I faced her and of course I didn't have to bet much because I knew she would throw the first punch little did she know I had prepared for this and I just ended up losing it on this girl like I completely blacked out flashing to memories of her making me cry and cut myself because she made me hate myself. I ended up curb stomping her , breaking the bones in her face and breaking a few fingers . Even though I regret it , I never had a more peaceful feeling in that jail cell. I will never do that again but she got her karma . I guess all along her revenge was me ;)

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

6. l was just a little tot, this was when my parents were still together and my old man was running drugs and guns, he used to tell me that if anyone fucked with me, I should hit them with a chair.

Always thought it was funny but the older I got, the more I realized he was serious and seriously angered and violent.

Anyway, in tenth grade I had an issue with another kid. During class, while the teacher was out, this kid started picking on me. I had enough, snapped, I hurled a chair at him, then a water bottle, then a metal file, told him to fuck off.

Another time, same year, this kid a year above kept making fun of my hair. He said the same "joke" a dozen times in one day. He was standing atop the stairs with his friends and as I walked by he said "nice hair again fag" for like the tenth time so I turned around and pushed him. He tumbled down the stairs and that was the end of that.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

7. i got fucked with & beat in the head for 13 yrs. then i left school & it stopped happening to me. the end

8. In my drafting class freshmen year in high school this senior whose mom was a cop used to call me names, throw things at me, and tell me things like he fucked my girlfriend. He sat kind of across from me at these tables that had like a 1ft dividing wall in the middle. They were big tables with computers and drafting boards at every seat. This was a big dude he was a big football player at school and stuff. Well one day I was doing my work and a big eraser came flying over the table and smacked me in the lip hard enough to make me bleed a little. That fucking set me off. I stood up and looked for the most painful thing I could find to chuck at his face. First I saw the computer monitor but I though "that's gonna be expensive" lol. So I grabbed this like foot long wooden brush that was in every drafting kit around the room, cocked my arm back and tomahawked that cock sucker call of duty style as hard as I could at his face. The handle struck him perfectly between the eyes on his forehead like 2.5 inches below the hairline. It bounced off his fucking head all the way to the substitute teachers desk, which was at least 8 feet. The way this everyday tough guy acting fuck stood up half crying and asked my why in a shaky voice with blood gushing from his skull ALMOST made me feel bad, but he was a bully and deserved it, and it makes me feel good every time I think about that day. For a week or so I expected retaliation, he was plenty big enough to kill me with his bare hands. But nothing ever happened and he never bullied me again. Never payed a cent for his stitches either.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I was bullied a lot in school. I was a chubby nerd with freckles and 'red hair' (it's actually strawberry blonde ) I tried killing myself because it got so bad. The two boys that bullied me used to push me down stairs and write shitty things about me on the blackboard. I wish I could run into them now :) this fat freckled red head turned out to be a model. Bullying is never acceptable. If my child ever bullies someone I will dish out an ass whooping of note.

10. Lol There's nothing worse than an unfunny bully. Back in middle school, I was deaf and right around that time that Verizon "can you hear me now?" Commercial used to come on and every day this group of kids would say that shit to me nonstop lol but for some reason, it never made me cry (except once) I just absorbed it idk but at the time I just KNEW they wouldn't grow up to be shit. And they weren't.

Shout out to hindsight 20/20 and to young me for staying so strong and wise.

11. i had no friends in 8th grade (my few friends from the year prior were moved to another part of the school) but more than a few enemies.   Not that i did anything to anyone, it's just the 'easy target' thing.   One of them threw a quarter at me and hit me in the back of the head out on the track one day, drew blood.   I didnt tell on him or get upset or anything.   i just took it, to show the motherfucker i could.

im thankful for it because it it made me tougher inside.  

12. #32 KroopaTroopa, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    When I was in middle school I used to get made fun of a lot because when all the girls had their voices get higher... mine got lower. I used to get called a man all the time. It sucks, because I can't say I became a better person from it. It just made me insecure for a really long time.

Like, now I have looks on my side I and the guys that used to make fun of me try hitting on me and I enjoy slamming them down... so, success is the best revenge?

13. I used to have a female bully she'd always call me Pikachu.... guess due to fact I was a Pokémon nerd back then. Shit was cool though even the bad kids in my hood played it.

14. I was bullied freshman year of highschool by this little 4' redneck neighbor of a cousinfucker. He used to call me the stay puft marshmallow man and other demeaning shit because I was quite overweight. Eventually I snapped and pushed him down a flight of stairs before bouncing his head off a concrete wall. He never talked to me after that.

15. As a teenager (15 - 17 years old), I had a very abusive boyfriend who bullied me? Does that count?

I saw abuse happening in my own family from a very young age so I thought this kind of stuff was normal (before people begin to ask, why would you stay in a relationship like that). 

It started off small at first, he would tell me things that make my self esteem worse. Things like "no one else will ever love you", "you are such a screw up" and he'd be obsessed with what I was doing/who I was seeing etc ("because I love you so much"). If I didn't text him back in 10 minutes, I'd feel sick with fear because I knew he'd get mad. 

I started to develop anorexia around this age and he used to tell me how fat I was (my heaviest ever weight has been 110lbs I think) and he'd try to control my 'diet'. As I used to make myself sick sometimes after eating (I called it binging but it wasn't even a 'binge', it would of been the amount a normal person ate) and he'd tell me that I was literally the most disgusting person ever and sometimes even laugh if I'd cry after being so humiliated. He kept on referring to my anorexia as a 'diet' and he loved controlling it.  

He was physically hurting me, but he'd hurt me in places that would be covered by clothes (ribcage, tummy, across the head.. not my face). The final straw came when he hit me across the face because I started standing up for myself (I think I said something like "I'm not a worthless slut", I know.. I must of been asking for it). I looked in the mirror and when I saw my own blood, something inside me snapped.

I locked myself in the toilet and took out my phone. Luckily, my cousin (he's like my brother, we're very home) was home after going on an army tour so I rang him up and asked him to pick me up. He came get me, with three of his army buddies. One of them brought me out to the car and told me to wait in there. 

To this day, I still don't know what my cousin and his friends said/did to him but he never tried to contact me once after that. I saw him about a year ago (I'm 22 now) in a shop. He saw me, looked terrified and ran off. 

16. Good for you Twee getting out of a relationship like that takes a real kind of strength!:)

17.  There's one former bully I used to have.  he used to pick on me alot, but I felt sorry for him because I'd always see my friend's uncles jamming their tongues down his mom's throat.  So i just repeatedly attempted to be his friend, regardless of his unpleasant demeanor.

Last I heard, he was studying math or something, and robbed a whole bunch of people to pay tuition.  Dumb-ass just doesnt learn.

18. Registered to post in this awesome thread.

When I was like, 10 my dad died. This fucked me up like it would any child; it made me reclusive and generally a complete nob.

Now, when I got into high school (because in primary school I still had my dad and I had tons of friends), shit went downhill. Not to racially stereotype (because let's be honest; it's how you're brought up), but it was always these Bangladeshi and Pakistani kids who would CONSTANTLY harass me. I remember fondly walking across a field to a class and this ugly as fuck fat Pakistani and his equally ugly friend just decided to waddle next to me and punch me in the face. I'm a gentle giant; 6'1 and I just walked that shit off. I'd constantly get picked on because of my weight and general attitude.

Especially remember a girl telling me that my dad deserved to die and that I was a disgrace to him. People came into the library after this happened where I was chilling and were all telling me to fucking smack her one. To this day, I can honestly say that even though I was the butt end of a ton of jokes; I've never punched anyone. I suppose if someone really led me to it now, like insulting my dad again i'd put down the joint and smack them, but let's be honest;  we all just want to kick back and smoke some reefer [​IMG]

19. #40 garrison68, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    To  Snarfindorf:Are you a woman or man?  Just wondering, sometimes guys use pictures of girls in the avatar