Post your bully experiences.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KrunksGroove, Feb 6, 2015.

1.    Whats experience with bullies have you had throughout your life at school or otherwise,  how did you deal with it, and what were the negative/positive consequences of those experiences?

I have a few. Nothing too spectacular. Most people just verbally harassed me throughout school but I had a few violent altercations. One day at school I was standing in a long line for the lunch room. My bully cut in front of me and I told him to step to the back of the line. He walked up to me and said "What are you going to do about it. Now the girls were watching and giving off their little "Ohhw you about to get beat down" smirks, and being in the midst of puberty I felt the need to prove myself. He pushed me back and I punched him in the jaw, we ended up wrestling to the ground where I threw him up against the window to the assistant principles office. The assistant principle was a very old lady and I remember her standing by the door to the reception desk which was also her office and she was pretty mad, or terrified, i don't remember. My bully fell to the floor with his legs spread wide open. I contemplated kicking him in the nuts for a good 5 seconds before he got up, and then she punched me in my face. I regret not kicking him in the nuts. I ended up with a knot on my head, and he had an icepack. 

I don't really think I learned much from the fight but he never messed with me afterwards. Lost a couple of friends from it though. This happened a long time ago. 

2. When I was a kid I used to be kinda gross granted lol I was like a hippie for all the wrong reasons
    cuz I was lazy af lol I wouldn't shower for days an just throw on the last thing I wore.
    I had super long messy frizzy hair, and hung out with the weird kids. A lot changed in middle
    school but before that I guess I was kind of an easy target. Kids would like yank my hair an shit,
    or make fun of my clothes because we couldn't really afford to buy name brand stuff. It sucked ass..
    but luckily there was also a lot of ppl that were cool with me, and other kids I could relate to.
    Pshh I was hanging with the stoners before I even knew what stoners were! Lol..I swear
    these kids were smoking in 5th grade stoned af, no wonder they were so chill. When I got
    to middle school I didn't really encounter much but when I did it was always a chick that
    had something to say. Even in high school, its just the older I got the less shit I'd take lol.
    This one girl called me a bunch of bs in the hallway, chased her with a metal fold up chair.
    It was petty as shit..apparently she was jealous because the guy she liked was talking to me a lot.
    Its sad when we attempt to put other people down just to get someone elses attention or look "cool"
    Like get the fuck over yourself, you just look like a pathetic attention seeking dumb ass. <_<

3. I was a real loner at school, only recently have i realised how my school experiences have impacted my life 
    I was always different and i got a few comments, soon after i thought everyone was talking about me, iff i heard someone laugh behind my i instantly assumed they were laughing at me

4. ive never been bullied. i sort of bullied someone once in like the 3rd grade tho, i remember it perfectly, taught me something about how you treat people that day and its stuck with me since. honestly still feel fucking gross for it today and it wasnt even that bad. i was with my group of friends and there was this boy who was always by him self, didn't have any friends. one day we went up to him and asked him if he wanted to play with us. ohh the look on his face, his eyes lit up and he excitedly jumped up and said yes but then we all yelled "just kidding" and ran away laughing. looked back behind me and the poor kids head was hanging soo fuckin low. i can still see the look of straight up sadness on his face. i felt horrible after that man, like the biggest little shithead in the world. didn't have the guts to stand up to my friends but i never participated in anything thing that involved putting some one down like that again. started hanging out with the swing-set crew not too long after that, minded our own and just tried to see who could jump off furthest lol. i didn't become friends with the kid, never said sorry but after that i made sure to not full on ignore him like the majority and said hi to him occasionally, picked him to be in my group if we were doing stuff like that.

lol reading that back sounds soo fucking petty, doubt the guy even remembers it now but it made a big impact on me back then.

5. Oh also when i joned college there was this girl there who iknew from when i was younger wellshe was the most manipulative evil bitches ive ever known, anyway she would callme shit and basically turn everyone against me, it got to the point where the tutor went out the room and i heard someone say something along the lines of "youfucking dickhead" i immediately jumped up and thought it was about me, i even threatened the guy who said it because i was so paranoid and i had got to breaking point, turns out he was talking tohis his friend lol, but yeah i felt like i couldnt contiinue in that negativity and left and havent looked back i am alot more happy now

6. #6 MilkyLumpkinz, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    lol dude that was like..sooo sad! *tear* I just wanted to friggin hold him.. I def can't sit around an say I've only been the victim. I've done some pretty petty shit to! It makes me sad when I think about it, you think I would've learned sooner from my own experiences but I agree..it def teaches you how to treat people! Its a good reminder for the next time you decide to run you're mouth cuz your like.."Oh shit..member that one time I did this, the look on that persons face made me soo sad, I don't wanna make anyone feel like that again!" Its def a learning experience to be kinder.

7. I was bullied for 3 years from 7-10. It was by these two brothers that thought they were badass for picking on me.

I was two years younger than the youngest brother, Ryan, god I hated that cunt. He use to torment me everyday walking home from school, so bad at one point I faked being sick for 3 days.
    He made my life hell for a short period of time, but one day I was playing out on green and he came up to me, and for no reason, punched me in the face, picked me up by the hair and rammed my face into a metal fence. He ran and I went home in tears, only to go back out 10 minutes later in extreme rage... I'll never forget his face as he ran home crying because I hit him over the head with a golf club.

You know when you here those stories of people finally snapping? Yeah that was me. I never intended to make him bleed, but I enjoyed the moment so much I couldn't help it. I had finally rid myself of that constant pain he made me feel.

Btw, I am in no way a violent person, but he made me snap. To this day I've never felt bad about it, he deserved it.

Tl;dr Two brothers bullied me for 3 years, especially the younger one, finally snapped and split open his head with my Dads golfclub.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I was pegged early on as a target. For what reason, I'm not quite sure. My ginger hair, my small stature, the fact that I said and did what I was feeling regardless of anyone else's opinion on the matter. One kid decided I was on his hit list, and he and his band of athletically inclined buddies harassed me for nearly the entirety of my school career.

The name calling, the physical abuse, and the low-brow attacks followed me through primary and secondary school. I was pushed into lockers, tripped in the halls, jumped on, you name it. I had a short fuse and never sat down and took it. They'd say something, I'd dish it back until their fists would fly. I always hit back, I always hit well thanks to my martial arts training. Sometimes I stayed on my feet until we were pulled apart, sometimes I gave in. It was every day.

When I was 15 I'd had enough. It was too much for me to handle. My teachers would give me shit for being involved, my parents were preoccupied with their newborn. Not even my closest friend could be said to have my back, being too preoccupied with his own existence. June 16, 2004. I wrote a little note, closed my eyes, and pulled the trigger. Click.

The fucking safety jammed. I took it as some sort of sign and mentally took control of my own life. The bullying didn't stop, but I was in a stronger place to handle it. It was fucking hard. I put more emphasis on my friendships, I made an effort to talk to girls. I had my first kiss. Life still sucked, but I could feel the light.

When we were 17, that ringleader of my bullies shot and killed himself. Nobody saw it coming. The school memorialized him as a hometown hero, football all-star, bright kid. I still don't know how to feel about it.

9. I'm a small guy, grew up around a rough crowd. Had older brothers who were bullies, and assholes around the neighborhood and in school.

I learned to fight back; wouldn't always come out on top, but bullies can't handle resistance in any case - they want helpless victims. I'd also take dumbasses to pieces verbally. People eventually learned that I was more trouble than I was worth.

10. I was an asshole unfortunately, we had this one kid everyone fucking hated in the same class with the chick everyone loved and tried to Fuck.
    So what better than to get the other chick in the class to use her handwriting and make it look like this fine ass chick wanted to Fuck this phsycopathic weird ass. So we got her to write a one page note full of hints, hearts, and requests to Fuck and put it in his desk during break...
    The fucking kid took the bait lol and wanted to know when she was down to Fuck. :) the reaction on this chicks face was priceless and indescribable, mostly shocked, angered, and slightly embarrassed, she says "Fuck off creep!" and storm's out of class, it all happened before the teacher got back in class but still humiliated both sides and I guess got away with it haha

11. Used to get bullied pretty hard all middle school and beginning of highschool until around 10 th grade where I seriously grew 1 foot taller and gained around 50 pounds from working out and protein shakes lol that's when the fighting started almost every week then I became less of a target for bullying because I was knocking people pretty hard lol but I'd made "friends" who kept setting me up with fights i punched people for calling me something as simple as a fag lol it really messed up my life I had to go alternative school last year and finally finish school and I'm 24 now it was because I got kicked out of all 2 schools when I was younger

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I looked pretty awkward in elm school/ middle school one year of high school...
    we'd have these kids who'd sit in the back of the class, suck up to the teachers 

and just whisper your name over and over..and you look back and they pretend they didn't even say anything.. I mean who does that?! Or they'd compliment my outfit in a very sarcastic way...

but they all look the same now... been out of school for about 3 years? && I just keep getting more good lookin'  :hello:

13. It's why I hate people. All the horseshit about bullies being sad or 'damaged' themselves, what a crock. Someone oughta post that video where that kid bodyslams his bully.

14. I got bullied a lot throughout school. I was the smart kid always making an effort to get the best grades . I dressed a little nerdy too I've also been " out " to everyone as a lesbian since 4th grade . So many people called me such hateful names I had a breakdown and had to go Into homeschooling . I had many fights before homeschooling so atleast I left my reputation as a crazy smart bitch haha

*👌💨😆*

15. I never got bullied. I got a few nasty comments but someone would always step in and say "leave him alone, he's alright", even if I hung out with the kids who did get bullied. Not sure why. But reading this topic reminded me of a time in class where I gave an answer and the 'tough kids' mocked me, and this girl who often got verbally abused herself totally stood up for me even though she basically invited them to attack her instead. She was the one person in school I actually wanted to be friends with but I thought I was too boring to be her friend...I was really immature. Even after I quit school she sent me some nice messages and tried to stay in touch but I didn't reply. That was 7-8 years ago I suppose.

I found her FB page and I think I'll send a message to let her know that I still remember it and to say thanks since it's too late to say sorry for being an immature, unsocial dick :p

16. Only bullied in middle school, this kid Mattan told my best friend at the time I was talking trash about him and it escalated to them befriending eachother and picking on me, which eventually lead to Mattan threatening to kick my ass to the point where I would lock myself in the school bathroom and cry as he calls me a pussy and threatening me(he was a foot taller than me and I was a scrawny kid)

Lol those were the days.

17. Been in a few scraps when people tried to give me shit/ bully me.

First time was when I was 11, it was snowing, this Arab kid called Adnan (one of my good mates now haha) kept shouting all this nazi shit at me for being half German during a snowball fight. He told me I wouldn't do shit l, so I walked straight up to him and started laying into him.

Happened so quick I forgot to take my gloves off. Anyway I ended up getting mobbed by about 10 of his Arab friends- took a couple of bad punches for it but mostly just snow smashed in my face.

Got applauded by some of the lads in my year when I stood up and gave them the finger once they'd done.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

18. #18 Messiah Decoy, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    I was bullied my sophmore year by a senior in high school.

Nothing physical, just constant taunts.

It helped turn me into a life-long rebel so I appreciate why it needed to happen.

19. I like to think of myself as a bully to bullies. I will happily go out of my way to rip someone to shreds if they treat people like shit. Some people call it nosey, but I would have appreciated if someone did that for me back when I was walked over constantly.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. The effect it had on me was pretty good. I was miserable at school most days for many years because of it. It wasn't physical though, it was emotional which makes it worse in my book. Black eyes heal quicker.

It also partially contributed to me bullying other people emotionally as well, which I felt shitty about for years.