V2 Pro Series 3 portable pen vaporizer review (images)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MyHeadHurts, Feb 6, 2015.

1. #1 MyHeadHurts, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    Hello all,

I am reviewing my personal experience with the V2 Pro Series 3 from http://www.v2cigs.com

Before purchasing, I went through a lot. It seemed pretty legit when researching but there weren't many reviews out there. I was looking for something discrete, portable, cheap and overall : gets me baked.

For my first vape ever, I honestly winged it and the price wasn't that bad.

This vape allows you to switch from loose leaf (herb) cartridge, to a liquid cartridge easily. Although, I was not totally interested in the whole E-liquid and just wanted to get stoned.

The loose leaf cartridge holds 0.1 grams of bud which I find to be a huge money saver. 
    The charger is a USB which is awesome for car rides and sitting on the computer.
    There is a 2min timer when vaping and it will automatically shut off and the herb is pretty much vaped. Although, sometimes when the herb is still green I start it back up and take a couple more hits for the fun of it.

When I first packed it and started hitting it when the green light came on, it was weird. I felt like I wasn't getting much smoke and was depressed I made an idiotic purchase but continued to use it anyways.

I decided to clean it one day and the mouth piece is removable, but the metal piece that prevents the herb going to your mouth fell off. Thinking that it's now broken after a week, I substituted the metal piece with a tobacco screen.
      IMG_0994.JPG
      IMG_1107.JPG

Ever since, I've been getting way more vapor and higher. My friends agree that the first couple times sucked but now they love it.

Pros: Cheap, Money-saver, Portable, Long battery,
    Cons: Mouth piece, can be bigger than 0.1 (saves more bud, but I should be the one deciding how much I want to put in), shut off timer can be extended.

This is how the vaped bud looks: 
    IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG

2. What kind of cannabis concentrate do you recommend?

3. I only do herbs. Mainly because I don't live in a legalized state.