20 bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cheeto_soda, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Got this from a friend for 20 bucks. Not too shabby, hits pretty good. Might try and get a better bowl tho. Other than that I like this little guy ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423190704.504041.jpg

2. Not bad, any peice with a GonG joint is worth at least $20 so you definitely got your money worth nice pickup man

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Looks sick, Id pay 20 for it any day!

4. please clean it and buy a downstem and slide, it be a nice little piece for ~35 

5. id say id pay 20 for it. as long as its not cracked. is it a slide stem???

6. Is that duct tape on the bottom bro lmao

7. Nice pick up.

8. I'd snatch that for $20.00. I'm a little curious if that's duct tape also... lol

9. Just noticed that too

10. Definitely something worth adding to the collection

11. Looks like a grommet and a metal bowl in a glass on glass piece.

12. #12 ToHighToSkate, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2015
    40$ for bong and bud  :bongin:

Attached Files:

13. And this was also 20$ but i dont have her anymore  :wacko:

Those were both bought used though

Attached Files:

14. i must know why the duct tape but still a nice pick up 

15. Some people do this so it doesnt crack when they spike it into the table i dunno i just respect my glass and i dont have problems

16. :eek: why would u slam a bong down!! must say i have never felt the need to bash a bong and i do not need people like that in my life lol 

17. When I get super baked I'll sometimes put my bong down a little hard on accident.  :bongin:

18. how many inches is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. You can increase the percolation of your bong diffuser beads making your hits smoother

20. Update;
    So I was going to try and get a better stem and bowl for it and was measuring the dimensions and shit when I realized the duct tape really needs to come off. Now my friend I got it from said the dude he got it from put it there "cus he thought it looked cool" this sounded like the biggest pile of bs to me but it worked and was only going for 20$ so I said fuck it and bought it. Anyway, I started taking off the tape when I found a gaping fucking hole on the bottom lmao. I'm just gonna sell it and get something from old reliable GC
    Moral of the story= it's hard af to find a good bong for 20$