The Key to Resolving Health Issues is Not Cannabis

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Peflora, Feb 5, 2015.

1. So because I do not agree with you I lack education.... Or maybe just maybe you're blinded by you're fear.... or lack of the other side of the story that does not fit you're narrative. You Alex Jones and the rest of that crowd are so convoluted in your judgment that even if there was an once of truth to any of it, It's lost in the garbage. 

I will also not debate with you about this as I do my own reading. Make up my own mind and Am not a sheep to you or any other "side".
    So call your names hide behind your computer and puke out your garbage. My post was meant only to show the basic common sense of why to Vaccinate your children. "Mind Control" or not it is the best thing any parent can do to protect there child from people like you who spread lies that many many sheep have followed. But Maybe you and Jesse Ventura are right and they have used "mind control" to brain wash every doctor I have ever spoke to about this subject before my daughter was born......

P.S. she is perfectly healthy and happy little girl and vaccinated for everything just like her dad.

2. Th best defense against poor health is a strong immune system

Most health care can be avoided by taking personal responsibility... learning what's in the foods and beverages you consume, wash with, brush your teeth with, put in your hair and under your arms...and products you put on your lawn, but people are lazy and just want to take a pill, or a vaccine

3. #43 Peflora, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    The difference between ignorance and stupidity is knowledge. Those who cannot see through the BS have been so dumbed down by the very people/institutions that lie to them, they are no longer able to discern fact from fiction

As per John Oliver's expose, Big Pharma spends $24 BILLION each year to sway doctors and advertise directly to potential patients on tv, radio and print. Did you ever ask yourself why they are advertising directly to you/us? It's called PROGRAMMING

4. I agree with this (link below) in theory, as most commercial vitamins/minerals are crap derived from coal tar. The body does not break them down. They pass through the system in tact. Howard Stern exposed this decades ago, BUT, many are quality products

Herbal Supplements being banned https://www.herbdoc.com/blog/commentary/bullshit-herbs?cid=4141

i'm all for good nutrition.

but certain things are not preventable by eating spinach. 

6. Shattered Dreams of Innocent Times,

or my heart was broken again, today

While this link has nothing to do with physical health, it does show how we have been, and continue to be, manipulated by those with an agenda far beyond the average person's comprehension, and it get's harder to wake up every day

mileswmathis.com/dylan.pdf

Wow, so you reduced it to spinach.

7. #47 well highdrated, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015

and you've reduced it to: "...   but people are lazy and just want to take a pill, or a vaccine".

p.s. what have you got against spinach?

8. Nothin dumb about him.

Mad respect

and he is fn funny

His outspokenness has cost him Illuminati $$$$$

9. lol what a fail of a topic this was. figured I'd chime in since you so gracefully chimed in on mine 27 times.
    later. oh and block.

10. Lol if "big pharma" funds a study and it's bunk, other academics review it and find where the faults are. Anybody can read something published in scientific journals, and anyone with the time and inclination can review and criticize a study.

So as you can see, it's not so easy to just "rig science" like that. People who espouse the belief that science is bought just want to deny science and instead believe their own crackpot quasi-religious ideas.

11. Sounds like you are part of the bought and paid for family. If not, you certainly are naive.  Doctors don't push healthy options, they push pills, vaccines, and surgeries. Anyone trying to promote alternatives finds lots of road blocks.

Check out MMS, Dr Rife, or Dr Hulda Clark these people/products had to leave the US (Rife rotted in jail). I have used their products/devices quite successfully.

FYI I am partners in Vitality Science, we formulate our own supplements and remedies for cats and dogs. I am wll aware of the heavy hand of big pharma

while i don't agree with everything the other poster is saying. there are a few cases of "fake studies"

http://www.theday.com/article/20100115/NWS01/100119833/1047
    http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/27383/title/Elsevier-published-6-fake-journals/
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/trial-sans-error-how-pharma-funded-research-cherry-picks-positive-results/

this is not to say that all research is faked.. but in many cases the data is bent to fit the required criteria, rather than the other way around. 

unfortunately it costs entirely too much money and time to reproduce these drug studies independently to somehow verify them. 
    when something like this happens:

there is really no way to find out if the study is flawed when everything in it including patient data is simply made up.

13. #55 BlazedGlory, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015

Well that's where trying to repeat results comes into play. It's true that research resources are limited, but if there's a controversial study like, for example, the vaccine autism study, if someone wants to disprove they'll put in the effort. Of course bogus studies happen, but there are robust safeguards in place to deal with that eventuality.

So for something to be accepted as scientific fact, or at least solid theory, it definitely has to have repeatable results. That's how they disproved the autism study, as well as criticizing his methods such as his tiny sample size, etc.

So there's not much point in "buying" research because it can be disproven by skeptics with enough knowledge. Everything has it's limits, but it's not as easy as some people make it out to be to fabricate scientific evidence that holds up. It's still usually safe to go with the mainstream preponderance of evidence and conclusions, despite inevitable outliers.

It's never good to look at a single study's conclusion and say "case closed'. Usually all a study will mean is, "this looks interesting, let's research it more".

unfortunately reproducing a study isn't something that's common place. as i've mentioned it's very expensive, and when we are talking about a specific pharmaceutical the environment of the study is very much controlled. 

what's more likely to happen is that sometime down the road another related study is performed, which shows a huge discrepancy with the original. but that could take years and some may not even overlap.

it would be great if each drug could be evaluated by three or more independent researches that conduct their own studies and perform their own metrics. but that's just not how it works .. so we are bound to have cases where a single source of "scientific" information cannot be trusted, is bought or is simply fabricating their results because they can't arrive at the conclusion for which they just got paid $250K. one case of such fraud can have devastating effects on well being of people who then have to take some improperly researched medication. 

15. #57 BlazedGlory, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    But if people notice severe side effects of a new drug once it's on the market, that would be a reason to investigate further at least. I am very suspicious of new pharmaceuticals, but I'm not willing to say that all drug trials are bs, or that industry funding is automatic reason to discount a study.

Where I run into this science denying crap more is when people are promoting bogus cancer therapy treatments, for example, or traditional medicine or whatever. I'm all for new treatments, but if something really works, the person who invented it should want to take it through rigorous trials to confirm and prove it's efficacy, and to what extent it is effective.

It's when people reject proven treatments like chemotherapy and radiation treatment in favor of crackpot "raw diet" programs and stuff like Aboriginal medicine and spew stuff like "Science is bought and paid for" that really gets me. It's like, I have much more of a reason to believe in verified treatments than something a random Native guy came up with when they didn't even know what a cell was.

16. The problem is those who know the truth cannot get heard and are threatened. Clearly you have no idea what's really going on. Google 'dead scientists since 2012' and read the circumstances surrounding their death. Believe me, I wish this shit wasn't true and COMPLETELY understand how hard it is for some people to believe the facts, but the truth is the truth no matter what anyone thinks to the contrary

when it comes to "serious" side effects... the results could be pretty devastating.. consider this list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_withdrawn_drugs

or even this: 
    http://www.drugwatch.com/drugs-and-devices/
    http://prescriptiondrugs.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=005528

if a study is funded by the company whos interests are represented in the study i would take it with a grain (or a pound) of salt. 

18. Money runs the world.... That simple.