Project Almanac

Discussion in 'Movies' started by zzzoner23, Feb 5, 2015.

1. What did you think of the film and what's your favorite time travel,space or scifi film

2. I friggin loved it! but I was also super high, an have a tendency to be more open minded to shitty movies lol
    BUT I def don't think this movie was shitty..it kept me on the edge of my seat. Like, omg! oh no!!
    Don't do that! what are you crazy!..which is a lot of what I was yelling in the theater lol. I would
    give the movie a definite 4/5 but thats just me. The ending did have me a bit confused, I don't wanna
    spoil it for anyone but I was left thinking "wait a sec, is this just gonna start all over again!" Overall
    I really liked the movie an had a chill ass time munchin & watchin..its a defo recommendo from me :)

& hmm idk about a fav time travel type of movie butttt back to the future is always a classic. :)

3. The ending stumped me a little like are they leading into a part to if so how. The movie was a alright movie the best scifi movie I've seen in my life is interstellar. Thanks for the idea I'm def going to go back and watch is lifted was it intense when you saw it high.