Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QWISO blunt roach resin, how to i turn it into edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ericjbsmokes, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Okay, so here's the deal.
    I recently collected a decent amount of blunt and joint roaches, and decided to qwiso them
    (basically i had all the blunt roaches in a  jar, broke them all down and poured in iso then shook it up until the resin was dissolved into the iso, then filtered the liquid about 8 times with coffee filters to ensure the majority of the ash residue was taken out, then poured all the iso-resin into a pyrex dish and let it all evap.) So now I'm left with a little over a gram i would guess of some "pure-ish resin"

My main question here is...

How do i take this resin and turn it into some canna budder??

I'm planning on only making 1 or 2 edibles with the amount of resin i got so would i just have to take like a quarter stick of budder an simmer it and then just add the resin until it mixes in?

sorry I'm not very familiar with making edibles, especially only like 1 or 2 treats at once.

PS i want them to be strong lmao

2. This is new to me actually... I never heard of doing this. You probably got an insane amount of the ash anyway, it probably went through every filter. I don't know whether or not i'd call this decarbed already or not though...

3. well.. its not totally black if that helps any... is basically a really dank amber color that turns black when its really thick.
    I know theres a little bit of ash residue left in it but I'm kinda thinking "fuck it" 
    I know theres a way to make this into edibles... i just don't know how to do it exactly lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #4 5cooby Doo, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    Never mind the taste, I hope that was purged correctly, I would hate to be eating iso.  :hide:

5. Should have used everclear if intention was edibles. Or just used the weed in blunts to make cannabudder. But i guess you could get some oil and simmer them together and strain and take a shot of the oil. Not guaranteeing results as i have never tried

6. well thats why i tried it because i knew ISO worked to extract
    But i guess I'm just going to try it out and see what happens...
    ill let you all know haha

7. what came out of it
    i am on same path but have trim and some low grade bud, ps, put it in freezer to do extract got ripped. fl,sometime, cant get over how its just weed, i care less other then respect❌❌❌❌

8. i have researched the heck out of this to, there are way, 1 is put it in capsules, just want that decarb and strong as god, no disrespect, like first gen ggc