MchigannJrs CFL Closet Grow | Crippler

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MichigannJr, Feb 4, 2015.

1. I wanna say I'm using 5 gallon pots, Atleast. I might try more tie downs later but I think the stems are pretty thick now lol

2. Really thinking about flipping to flower soon. Dunno exactly what to do about nutes for flowering, I know I don't need as much nitrogen though.

3. #43 MichigannJr, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    I took a video of the plants earlier ( looking great btw ) thinking I could post it off of my phone, I'll be taking a lot of pics tomorrow. 5 weeks into veg now.

EDIT: also considering putting two more seedlings under my T8 and then move them in the room when I flip to flower. Two more plants, but really small. Only wanna do that to get the most out of my lumens lol.

4. Mylar blankets might help too I just don't know how much... u can find them cheap on ebay

5. I'd get some new flowering nutrients. Fox Farm Big Bloom and Tiger bloom is your best bet imo. Might as well pick up the trio if you plan on growing again.

I'm subbed up

6. Gonna get the FF trio this Saturday, I'm also thinking about flipping to flower later on today,

7. Here's the last pics that are gonna be taken in veg, because tomorrow I'm flipping to 12/12 effectively flowering these babies! Hope they all are ladies. Getting the Fox Farm nutes trio tomorrow too. Anybody with experience with these nutes have a little advice for me ?

Attached Files:

8. Start off feeding with 1/4 strength of what the bottle recommends. Then increase over the next couple of feedings to 1/2-3/4 strength. (Bottle recommendation is too strong)

Also feed with nutrients every other time you water to avoid salt build up or burning your plants

9. #49 MichigannJr, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    So I got tiger bloom and big bloom, along with some new even bigger CFLs than I had before, 68w 2700k, have a picture for comparison ( 68w on the left, 55w middle, 26w right. ) I got my timer set up, and I gave them just a normal watering, and next time I water them I'll be feeding them a 1/4 of what the recommendation is. Ready to kick off flowering!

Attached Files:

10. Yeah man!! Sounds like a plan I think I'm gonna try the fox farms nutes when I'm out of what I have I am however sticking with the Humboldt's secret golden tree I love it and it really simplifies things also its organic and I was also wanting to try a round of organic just to see what works best for me good luck dude I'll be following along

11. Is this your first grow?

12. from seed to harvest, it will be yes.

13. #53 MichigannJr, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    So I was wondering, do I use both tiger bloom AND big bloom every feeding ? Or maybe tiger bloom one feeding and then big bloom the next feeding?

14. Use big bloom every other watering. Use tiger bloom only 2-3 times throughout flower. Tiger bloom is micro nutrients. Say week 3 and 6 use both together. Use less of each when you use both.

15. Day 1 of flowering, got a few pics of the set up, I definitely need to clean up the closet though lmao.

Attached Files:

16. subbed up! lookin good man

17. #57 MichigannJr, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    thanks my man, hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have some beautiful pictures of buds to start posting

18. Its so exciting when u start to see the little white hairs lookin good ;)

19. Just mixed a tablespoon of big bloom with a gallon of water. Fed each pot a half gallon ten minutes before the dark time. I also seen a few white pistils on 3 plants already and I tried to take pics but I dunno how well you can see.

Attached Files:

20. Didn't have time to snap pics before I left for work today but all 4 plants have white pistils ! Ill have to take some pics when I get home