Olive tree

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by akay, Feb 4, 2015.

1. More religious gibberish that means nothing to anyone on this forum other than you....

May I suggest you find a more suitable and welcoming forum for your dogma?

2. #62 jas43, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    From the troll copy pasting OP
    "perhaps more severe punishments for marijuana related crimes is the next step for a society.

I am very happy that Islam, disallow the use of marijuana. That seems like the best way to reduce negative side effects."

These pipe dreams are hilarious.

Please try to make this happen.
    Please!
    Please convert us lololololol

You'll be chopped down where you stand in the blink of an eye.
    Your bullshit won't work here.

Come get some in the good ole USA
    We're waiting

3. this doesn't even fit.

Are you actually reading other posts or just spamming?

-yuri

4. no brother

Someone told me​

==
      As-Salāmu Alaykum Brother akay
        Thank for sharing this.Alcohol and drugs are evil tools used for profit with a government tax and seal.

Your videos are true these things eat away at the heart, brain, liver, lungs etc... and are a false solace in the moments of sadness, grief, or disappointment. It is another thing that keeps us from achieving " being all one can be." The mind has to clear. The problems in life no matter how unpleasant or ugly. Must be acknowledged first, looked at in some detail and taken on in such a manner to eliminate or greatly minimize so things become manageable. Drugs and alcohol cloud judgement, and disorients people.

You give a very balanced outline of the teaching of the Quran and of the Bible.
        You provided statistics, and of course information about alcohol and drug abuse I know is true.

I was taught and learned at a very early age that it is not right to be judgmental of what others do, or think. My mother taught me that. I sat with her possibly more than my other siblings and talked. I wanted to truly know my mother. I asked her questions because I could as a child sense her pain. She would not like many others show it outright on her face or in words. I sensed it. I knew so I would ask.

She shared what she knew and understood of my father. She told me of how they met, how much he actually loved her and some of the words he used telling her how pretty she was.
        How he fought a good fight, and bit a policeman on the leg. He fought on his feet and on the ground. But a physical fight is different from a psychological one. I think after he did his tour in WWII in Germany. He possibly came back different.
        Racism in America's military, tolerating mistreatment at home in America and abroad as less than. Can take it's toll.

Made him bitter somewhat and he lost sight of humility. Men often have no other man he can actually speak to. Not in a way where he can say. That hurt me. That is hurtful and unacceptable. That or this is not fair. You are told "life is not fair" get used to it. Be a man, suck it up. Your acting like a girly-man stuff. So men hold in those pains and it materializes elsewhere in their lives. No man or woman can bottle up unhappiness, pain and mistreatment and expect it to not manifest in some other behavior or manner. By not having outlets, being able to say or share your feelings causes more problems. when a lady tries to share her. Some men will do the same to hers. Shut them down.

I believe It's a false notion and understanding that men should not feel pain, feel bad, get scared as a man. A man with wisdom and understanding of himself and life ( eyes open and conscious to his influences ) of course knows how to work through those emotions and channel them in a proper manner so that no more loss or harm is done.
        While my father was alive, I talked with him as much as possible. In many ways ( emotionally ) he was absent. He laughed and he had wisdom. He is survived by my mother, five sisters and four boys.. this includes me. We all speak well of him. Honor our father and mother. We loved him until his last days and he knew this because we said to him we loved him.

He taught me Humility. Which is based on not being centered on the self. Think of how someone else would react, respond or feel about some of the things you do.

But Alcohol kept him from practicing what he preached. My father was an alcoholic.

Sober during his working hours but drunk after. He held a lot of pain in his understanding and in life. Racism I know played a part. Pressures at work or just the responsibilities it takes to be a man can be daunting to some. How he tried to remain humble, had to be humble and still be a Man in America. For African Americans this is still an issue. Many drink in excess to escape the pain of poverty and mistreatment experienced. Retreating into this false world of feel good, good feeling while under the influence. Only to wake to more or another stressful nightmare.

Happiness like time is fleeting. You can chase them, can't contain either, but want more.

This led to him spending more time in the streets drinking with his Fair-weather friends - A friend who is only a friend when circumstances are pleasant or profitable for them. Who supports others only when it is easy and convenient to do so.

Instead of coming home where he could close the door. Not expect to be judged. Where he could have expressed what he felt and grew stronger against that which stood against him. Supported by those he cared about, that cared about him and were in his life. But in his generation he was taught a man has to bottle up all ills.

Not being at home where he could close the door and leave the problems outside. His years of abuse caught up and seriously disabled him. I have five sisters, three brothers. We love him no less.
        We have a saying in America " a rolling stone gathers no moss." My father was a rolling stone.
        So this prompted me early in life to really pay attention to behavior and know when there may be unspoken things happening in the lives of those around me. That may need addressing, discussed or pointed out.

يجب على كل مسلم مشاهدة هذا المقطع youtube
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Evil from people and not from allah​
     ​
    Why did allah punished the people on their actions​
     ​
    "Nay! man is evidence against himself. Though he puts forth his excuses."​
     ​
    Holy Qur'an (75:14-15)​
     ​
    This verse refers to man's being responsible before Allah far his speech, behaviour, and deeds and will be judged by Him on the Resurrection Day the Day of Justice and Punishment).​
     ​
    All these are in order to make his relation with his Lard directly and also to judge himself before his Lord. He is made to feel his shortcomings and responsibilities. As such, negative attitudes should be corrected spontaneously and without any force lest he loses his self-sensibility and feeling of responsibility which leads him to lose his self-motivation and self-respect. Later on it can lead to losing his value as a wise and distinguished man, who then needs farce to make him carry out his obligations and avoid what is forbidden.​
     ​
    Allah, the Almighty says:​
     ​
    "And those who give w hat they give (in alms) while their hearts are full of fear t hat to their Lord they must return. These hasten to do good things and they are foremost in (attaining) them. And We do not lay on any soul a burden except to the extent of its ability, and with Us is a book which speaks the truth, and they s hall not be dealt with unjustly."​
     ​
    Holy Qur'an (23:60-62)​
     ​
    "He who does not judge him/ herself daily is not from us, if one does a good deed, Allah will increase it while if he does an evil deed, Allah forgives him."[2]​
     ​
    Islam wants to bring up the power of conscience in man's soul in precedence of the power of state and to develop the virtue of personal responsibility; to became a guardian to judge oneself and know that one is responsible an the Resurrection Day far what Allah has granted. Everyone is responsible for the property he owns. And from where did he gain it and how did he use it? Man is also responsible far the knowledge he acquires and the capabilities to which it is applied before Allah and how they are employed. Did he use them far his own personal benefit or far the general benefit of society? Did he exploit them far corrupt and destructive practices, and for boosting only himself and his worldly interests? Man is responsible far his mentality and intelligence which Allah gave him and how they are put to use. And if they were misdirected in deviated ways, deceiving others or corrected in the way of guidance and edification of soul and its reformation.​
     ​
    He is also responsible for the strength that Allah gave him and to what purpose did it gain. Was it spent in wasteful disobedience and being aggressive? Or was it used towards goodness and following the right way? Man is also responsible for the power, position and social rank which Allah gave him and whether they were misused for suppression, creating terrorism, and seeking predominance to obtain personal gain over others? Or was it constructively put to use for social development in the way of Allah, the Almighty?​
     ​
    Consequently, man will be questioned for the tongue which Allah gave him and how did he use its talents. Did he use it for uttering the word of goodness, reformation and benefitting social progress? Or did he use it for cheating, backbiting, lying, and insulting others?​
     ​
    Similarly, he will be questioned for the. eyes which Allah gave him and for what purpose were they put. Did he use them for reading knowledgeable books and respecting Allah's greatness? Or did he use them for looking at what Allah has forbidden and prohibited?​
     ​
    He will also be questioned on Allah's gift of ears and was the sense of hearing used only for listening to gossip, empty words, indecency and wasteful entertainment? Or were they directed at hearing the word of guidance, educative and fruitful debates?​
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​
    should a person thank his Lord for His great blessings? His gratitude should fulfil all the necessary conditions, which are gratitude of the heart, gratitude of the tongue and gratitude of the physical faculties.​
     ​
     ​
    Gratitude may be in the heart, in submission and humility; on the tongue, in praise and acknowledgement; and in the physical faculties, by means of obedience and submission.​
    \tاحمد ديدات وكيفية محاورة الملحد youtube\tأروع فيديو لملحدة تحاور الشيخ أحمد ديدات‬ youtube 

5. in the tune of 2 and a half men...

spam spam spam spam spamly spam spam spam spam...
    spam spam spam spam spamly spam spppaaammmmm

7. Are you even reading our posts at all? Why did you post shit from "people" that agree with you?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Fuck Allah and the Koran. The Koran is simply a rip off of the previous stupid religion (Christianity.) Logic and reason beats your myth any day. We know much more about the world at this time than the goat fuckers who wrote the Koran. 

9. It's pointless to reply to this indoctrinated ignorance.....

10. don't say "no brother" as though you are actually talking to us, then post irrelevent bullshit.

Speak the fuck up or we will be forced to assume you are an AI programmed to post copy paste stuff all over the internet.

-yuri