Olive tree

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by akay, Feb 4, 2015.

1. This is a belief sub forum no?

2. #22 yurigadaisukida, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    you are correct but you overgeneralize.

Its clear upon reading the op, that the intent is to use the health benefits of olives to prove legitimacy of the Koran.

This thread is basically Islamic propaganda

-yuri

3. This is the religion section so what did you expect

4. The copy and pasted replies in bad format and different languages with incomplete youtube links screams spam...

5. \t<span>NorseMythology</span>     Op is pleasant though, our conduct reflects upon our forum. Mockery > debate?

you are correct

\t<span>yurigadaisukida</span> 
    \t<span>lyon915</span>
    Thank you​
    This is for your kindness​
     ​
     ​
    /////​
    This is a debate for questions and answers to expand the horizon​
    I am always with you  for any question about Islam​
    Thank you for your interest​

Mutual respect is essential in the life of a Muslim​
    In The Holy Qur'an​
    86. When you are greeted with a greeting, greet in return with what is better than it, or (at least) return it equally. Certainly, Allah is Ever a Careful Account Taker of all things.​
     ​
    Surah An-Nisa​
     ​
    Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "If anyone calls others to follow right guidance, his reward will be equivalent to those who follow him (in righteousness) without their reward being diminished in any respect, and if anyone invites others to follow error, the sin, will be equivalent to that of the people who follow him (in sinfulness) without their sins being diminished in any respect".[Muslim].​
     ​
     ​
    Commentary:​
    `Invitation' and `Call' stand to mean here that someone induces others to virtue or seduces to sin by means of his speech or action. We come to know from this Hadith that one who becomes a medium for either of them is given a reward or punishment respectively by Allah (SWT).​
     ​
    كيف عثرتُ على الإسلام - آنتوني (عبد الرحيم) غرين youtube​
     ​
    \\\\\\\\\\
    someone told me
    Thank You Brother
    Pork got a bad name early-on, even in the Bible, because under-cooked pork is very dangerous, and swine have long been considered to be unclean animals. Pigs which are raised in modern facilities often have their fat-content increased. I definitely wouldn't say it's the best of meats,
    I dont eat pork because i think pigs are filthy animal. I love chicken. Yum2!​
    so​
     ​

I was in Missouri visiting a brother who is Muslim. we spent the day starting with him praying, then we went to a Muslim bakery, and had breakfast. I bought some deserts and some pies. From there we went to a Muslim market. He bought some ground lamb, and some beef and we had a barbeque in his back yard. We ate like kings... and the lamb burgers were excellent. It was my first time trying one. It was better than any beef burger I have ever had.​
     ​
    Dr Zakir Naik explaining to a young Christian about Eating Pork youtube​
     ​
     ​
    thanks to all​

6. Who do you work for?

7. #27 jmick, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    I'm in no way trying to mock anyone's religion or beliefs.....but if one believes in a "god" he must believe that everything that "god" put on earth is for man to consume and gain energy from........

religion is much worse for the masses than eating certain foods.... :confused_2:

8. That's why I don't lime the term creationist.

If you believe in God, then by default you believe everything was created.

Anti evolution is just anti science.its almost cultlike

-yuri

9. brothers

\tالشيخ خالد ياسين لماذا نحن هنا في الدنيا مترجم youtube 
    The Creator created us as free people in the world and also has placed prophets sent by the exhortation to the people on earth and had to lay solid. The creator has said: The man who seeks God will my satisfaction embark and the man who seeks the satisfaction of the subject matter, his own path. But! Every man will be on the day of resurrection to life and the people will return to their master groups. That is the day of judgment which man gets to hear what she has brought forth, and what they would have been apparent. Whoever has wronged will on that day his promised punishment, and the one who has done well (surrender to God) will reward fully received. Wait why we wait with you. The time will be soon! A man lives only a fraction of a second when the actual duration of the beginning of creation to the end of creation would calculate. Therefore, awareness and research necessary and folly,

arrogance and envy pure waste of time. For this reason I am looking for the satisfaction of God, because we are not aimlessly on earth are placed. We have an agent and that is that we encourage the good and good acts, so we promised paradise our goal will obtain. We have a choice between good and evil.​
    Exactly common sense is the key point in our life. According to common sense, the most knowledgeable Individual about the creation would be its creator, for example: the producer of one car is the one that could answer all the questions related to this car its purpose, how to use it...

In our case, the Creator of Human being would be the appropriate one to determine what is good and what is bad for them. In order to fulfill this requirement, He sent different messenger and prophets (Peace be upon them) in order to teach people how to behave.​
    Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him​
     ​
    Talked about all religious and worldly matters​
     ​
    Because Islam​
     Constitution and approach to life​
     ​
    In eating and sleeping and praying, bathing and transactions between people and so on​
     ​
    Religion is not just a ritual only​
     ​
    Pray and then go out to lie and drinking alcohol and lack of hygiene and adultery​
     ​
    Like other religions​
     ​
     ​
    That_s Why I_m Not An Atheistالشاب عيضه يهدم الالحاد​
     ​
    youtube​
     ​
    ////​
     ​
    According to ibn al-Qayyim, Olives are an exhilarant, they provide prevention against poisons, gives the facial complexion glow, regulates the digestive process, expels the intestinal parasites, makes the hair lustrous and minimizes ageing problems. He also comments that the massage of olive oil with common salt over the gums is a remedy for several diseases of gums and teeth.The chronic ulcers and boils, which show difficult healing condition, are healed up with the use of olive oil generally. The local application of olive oil or the water extracted from the crushed olive oil leaves is effective on boils, rashes and itching.​
     ​
    Imam Tirmidhi (in the Shama'il of at-Tirmidhi) mentions that it was reported that the Prophet used so much olive oil that his shawl was often saturated with it.​
     ​
    The True Message of Islam youtube​

10. you've been brainwashed.

-yuri

11. dear

I understand very well
    What do you want to say
    But
    Do you think that God created human on earth
    To live in prosperity and happiness
    You are mistaken

Everyone on earth
    A test of a different kind

That which does not learn to understand,
    And boggle your mind

Example
    - A rich man but can not have children no matter how hard
    - A poor man has children and can barely spending them
    - A strong man and can use his power to do good but does not do it
    - Weak man but help people to the best of his ability
    - Infidel and polytheist man but he has all the blessings
    - A Muslim man has diseases in health

Here everyone trials and test its own
    Disease = test
    Health = test
    Disbelief = test
    Money = test
    And so on
    You will succeed and reach to the right path
    Or

Like you would say
    do not believe it will be worthwhile to hear that if you become muslim all these will go away, you will be protected, etc. We know at practical level that it ain't so.

Therefore

In the Holy Qur'an
    4. Verily, We have created man in toil.

5. Thinks he that none can overcome him?

6. He says (boastfully): "I have wasted wealth in abundance!"

7. Thinks he that none sees him?

8. Have We not made for him a pair of eyes?

9. And a tongue and a pair of lips?

10. And shown him the two ways (good and evil)?

This is wrong thinking
    Which you portray Satan
    The mind that is far from the
     the oneness of God and the prophets and messengers

And if you want to know part of the practical side of Islam to my words

See here

The story of how he became a Muslim  youtube

Why an American doctor convert to Islam -Islam  youtube

\\\\\\\\

The goal is the resistance and the constant pursuit of success

And not to fall prey to the instincts of the Forbidden

For everything
      The price of its

Satisfaction of God and enter heaven will not happen until after exert your effort

​
    الشيخ خالد ياسين لماذا نحن هنا في الدنيا مترجم​
     ​
    youtube​
     ​
    thank you​

12. So a copy and paste from YouTube?
    Quality

Rat

13. you are not making sense.

Is Islam really this bad of a cult?

-yuri

14. my dear brother
    - Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
    Do not do more of your energy
    In anything

The original
    Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
    See inside them well
    Your life will completely upright
    Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
    This is Islam

Muslim life always
    Tied about the Qur'an Quran and Hadith
    This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
    This is already happening in other religions

So
    Society is going in the way of deviation
    Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit
     ​
    so​
     ​
    Islam came with mercy for all creation through the beauty of the islamic legislation which establishes justice, fairness and advocate, the grounds for security and stability in communities. Allah The Most High says in the Holy Quran :​
     ​
    " But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land, Allah does not like corrupters." [Al-Qasas: 77].​
     ​
    In this Ayah Allah The Most High, orders His slaves to seek the blessing given from Allah, but do not forget their share of the world, and His also orders to good deed, but forbids to corrupt or do destruction, because it can cause instability in life.​
     ​
    In another Ayah Allah The Most High, says :​
     ​
    " Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded." [An-Nahl: 90].​
     ​
    Immorality includes; every greater sin likes shirk, killing another illegally, sexual act without married, looting, arrogant, humiliate to the others. Bad conduct includes every sin and wickedness related to the rights of Allah. Oppression includes every act oppresses to the life being, to the soul, to the property and their honors.​
     ​
    Those Ayahs tell us that Islam is full of Mercy and far from oppression. Let us take a look on sunnah as a second basic rule after Quran. From Abu Hurairah May Allah pleased him, The Prophet May Peace be upon him said :​
     ​
    "Whomsoever not to love another, thus will not be loved".[reported by Bukhari].
    allah guided you​
     ​
    \tاحمد ديدات المتطرف لقاء مُسجل بكاميرا سرية مترجم Ahmed Deedat a fundamentalist youtube

15. I was 12 when I had my first smoke a waterfall 2ltr bottle with hole at the bottom tin foil at the top with letting water out the hole it draws smoke from top of the bottle into the plastic bottle, boy I couldn't wait to try it! why? I will try anything once!!! and the fact of a very negative childhood with my old man beating the shit out of me from a young age this seemed great after a toke because I forgot about everything and was enjoying watching everyone else fuck up but I still managed to stay in control, I really thought I was on top of my game being the one it didn't effect being the last man standing not just in weed but in drink and coke little did I know I was just my own worst enemy, made it as a dealer control over city's and rising to what I thought was the top, WEED IS Not for people with problems in life as it sucks you in slowly and before you know it you are more dependent on smoke than food. It tricks you into a false sense of security then before you know it you life is buggered mate family having no respect for you, thinking in your head (after a smoke you just want to give up) but after you are not stoned anymore all you want is more I did about a Henry a day 3.5 grams which is what I see loads! I see k to figure shit out so I guess this 22 years of smoking weed has come to an end I am in control not a plant. and if you guys have a bit of faith in yourselfs and a couple of trusted friends or family give it up and save your life tickets for other things because time goes quick when you smoke it's like the Devils has sowed buttons on my eyes and won't let me go! It seems great but it ant in the long run! I am a boxer as well fighting when stoned not really giving a fuck and still I won all my fights. It would have been better to lose the fights at least I would hv blamed the weed! My point is I think coming of weed is that hard you just as well be doing heroine because at least you life is shorter and less pain in the long run trust me! The craving you get even months after is weed stuck in your fat cells so when giving up plenty of steams rooms and sauners BUT MAKE SURE YOU EAT RIGHT TO PUSH THE SHIT FROM YOUR FAT CELLS OR THE PAIN IS BAD. Good luck to you guys my luck has changed at last and I am never going to hv 1 smoke because I know if I have just 1 bit I be back on it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Fuck yeah, bro....keep cranking' the word out...........................

17. I love bacon pork chops sausage aint no ine tellin me I cant eat pig

18. salaam,
    inna ilayhe, w ilayhe rajioon.
    sabr. 

19. brother

<span>Be strong in the right way</span>

You have an  important role

try to stay away from this gradually, and quickly

So you give all around you  the advice to try to stay away from this gradually, and quickly

-Example

Smoking
    Not in the Qur'an
    But
    Falls under
    Allah warned in the Holy Qur'an
    Of anything that hurt health
    Alcohol, drugs and smoking
    Are all involved in one item

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an

195. And spend in the Cause of Allah (ie Jihad of all kinds, etc.) And do not throw yourselves into destruction (by not spending your wealth in the Cause of Allah), and do good. Truly, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers

All the rules in Islam

Imposed or prohibited
    The foundation
    Protection
    Human

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
    29. . And do not kill yourselves (nor kill one another). Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you.
    Surah An-Nisa'
    157. Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write (ieMuhammad) whom they find written with them in the Taurat (Torah) (Deut, xviii, 15) and the Injeel (Gospel) (John xiv, 16), - he commands them for Al-Ma'ruf (ie Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from Al-Munkar (ie disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful At-Taiyibat [(ie all good and lawful) as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.], and prohibits them as unlawful Al-Khaba'ith (ie all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah's Covenant), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur'an) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful.
    Surah Al-A'raf

26.. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift .

27. Verily, spendthrifts are brothers of the Shayatin (devils), and the Shaitan (Devil - Satan) is ever ungrateful to his Lord.
    Surah Al-Isra'
    5. And give not unto the foolish your property which Allah has made a means of support for you , but feed and clothe them therewith, and speak to them words of kindness and justice.
    Surah An-Nisa

100. Say (O Muhammad  ): "Not equal are Al-Khabith (all that is evil and bad as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.) and At-Taiyib (all that is good as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods, etc.), even though the abundance of Al-Khabith (evil) may please you." So fear Allah much [(abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)], O men of understanding in order that you may be successful.
    Surah Al-Ma'idah
    Addictive-Noxious Smell-Waste of Money
    Danger to your health-Danger to your family's health

Allah says, "...make not your own hands contribute to your destruction..." (Surah al-Baqarah 2:195); "...nor kill yourselves..." (Surah al-Nisaa 4:29). It is universally understood that cigarette smoking causes a number of health problems that often ultimately result in death. Men who smoke contract lung cancer at 22 times the rate of non-smokers. Smokers are also highly at risk for heart disease, emphysema, oral cancer, stroke, etc. There are hundreds of poisonous and toxic ingredients in the cigarette itself that the smoker inhales straight into the lungs. In an authentic hadith, the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that "Whomsoever drinks poison, thereby killing himself, will sip this poison forever and ever in the fire of Jahannum (Hell)." Over 3 million people worldwide die from smoking-related causes each year.

[SIZE=24pt]Is Smoking Haraam or Halal in Islam By Dr Zakir Naik youtube[/SIZE]

\\\\\\

الإسلام و المسيحية (مترجم) من ارقى المناظرات العلامه أحمد ديدات و جارى ميلر مؤثر جداااyoutube

20. \\\\\\\\\\\\​
     ​
     ​
     ​
    Allah's Messenger said, “The stomach is the central basin of the body, and the veins are connected to it. When the stomach is healthy, it passes on its condition to veins, and in turn the veins will circulate the same and when the stomach is putrescence, the veins will absorb such putrescence and issue the same” - Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saws).​
     ​
    Useful herbs are not forbidden in Islam does not "intoxicate"and not lose money​
    Hasheesh of all types is forbidden, whether it is marijuana or any other type.​
     ​
     ​
     Prophet Muhammad, upon him be peace, is explicitly commended in the Qur'an as the best pattern for believers to follow. Therefore, the practice and precepts of the Prophet have been a source of legal judgements and general guidance in the affairs of Muslims since the earliest days of Islam, a source which supplements and is second only to the Qur'an. Since health is so important a part of human well-being, it is not surprising that Muslims over the centuries devoted so much effort to recording and reflecting upon what the Prophet taught about maintaining good health, preventing and curing diseases and ailments.​
     ​
    The most widespread book on ‘Prophetic Medicine' was that written by Ibn Qayim al-Jawziyiah (691-751AH / 1293-1351). But there are scores of manuscripts on the subject in world libraries and museums. After a preliminary study, I found references to some forty different books (some published, most manuscripts, some lost) with the title ‘Prophetic Medicine'. In his 1985 paper on Islamic heritage, S. Abdullah al-Habashi of Yemen mentioned 23 monographs by different authors on plagues and infectious diseases -​
     ​
     ​
    Recently, the number of publications on Prophetic Medicine as a whole or on different areas of it has been growing rapidly. There are many books and articles, referenced with ahadith (sayings) of the Prophet on the curative properties of honey, black seed (Nigella Sativa), senna (Casiacutifolia), henna​
     ​
    (Lawsonia Inermis), aloes (Aloe Vera), garlic and onions, olive oil, etc.; on the positive health benefits of breast feeding, and of the Islamic practices of fasting, prayers, ablution, cleaning the teeth and mouth, etc. Doctors in particular have been very active in elucidating the relevant ahadith and their importance to health promotion and disease prevention. Papers are published almost weekly on Islamic teachings related to health concerns, for example on food and drink (prohibition of excess, of pork, blood, and intoxicant drugs like alcohol), on circumcision, on sexuality and marriage (particularly with regard to the spread of sexually transmitted diseases such as AIDS).​
    احمد ديدات - ردا على سواجرت محمد فى الكتاب المقدّس – YouTube​