Olive tree

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by akay, Feb 4, 2015.

1. The Vitamin E contained in Olives is the body's primary fat-soluble antioxidant. Anti-oxidants help to strengthen the body's immune system; reducing the severity of asthma, cancer, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis, premature ageing, as well as delaying the effects of ageing. Olives contain compounds called polyphenols that appear to have significant anti-inflammatory properties. Imam as-Suyuti comments that in using olive oil as a balm, you fortify your limbs and as a result reduce inflammation.
    Ibn Umar recorded the well-known hadith: “Use olive oil and anoint yourself with it, because it is ‘from a blessed tree.” (Bayhaqi)
    The juice of the olive, otherwise known as olive oil, is a delicious source of antioxidants. This oil is monounsaturated, and it has a positive effect on the cholesterol level in our blood streams, by helping to reduce it. Monounsaturated fats are an important part of our diets. These oils act to keep cholesterol from sticking to our artery walls, and thus combating against diseases such as heart disease and strokes. Not only that, but they help to control blood sugar, a big plus in offering protection against Diabetes.

As regards to the Olive tree, Allah says:
    وَشَجَرَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ طُورِ سَيْنَاءَ تَنْبُتُ بِالدُّهْنِ وَصِبْغٍ لِلْآَكِلِينَ
    “And We created the tree which grows on Mount Sinai: it gives oil and is used as food also by those who like to eat it..” (23:20)
    The Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - Bilal Assad youtube

2. First it's figs, now olives? Why don't you just preach your religious crap, instead of trying to hide behind random bs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Stay tuned this is how they find people they can radicalize.

Please OP. Tell me more about how I've been sinning and poisoning my body in direct conflict with the wish of Allah for me to have a healthy and bountiful life. It's the infidels poisoning my food to cloud my mind and turn me away huh? Ooo. Nice vest. Where can I get one of those..?

[​IMG]

Right now the NSA boys at Ft. Meade in Jessup, Md. are falling out of their chairs...

4. Never was an olive person, but i give em a go every now and then.

5. I love olives and pig meat cooked over a Koran

I went to this Koran BBQ place one time and it was Asians.... I was like, "what the fuck?"... I really got to learn to read.

7. I tell you wut
    Them gottdam Europeans!

8. The Chinese call them, Co-reanns.  

9. thanks for sharing brother

The roots of the Olive tree are so extensive and strong that in times of drought, when other trees die, the Olive tree is still standing because it draws from deep within the earth when the heavens withhold their life-giving water.​
    The human body easily absorbs olives. This aids digestion, and so your body can handle food with ease. Imam Jalaaluddin as-Suyuti in his book, “Medicine of the Prophet” suggests drinking Olive oil so as to keep the bowels moving, soothing pains and combating constipation.​
     ​
    شاهد قصة اسطورية لن تصدقها كيف اسلم بريطاني بسبب تاجر مخدرات مسلم youtube​
     ​
    also​
     ​
    1. Pork prohibited in Qur'an​
    The Qur'an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places.​
    It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.​
    “Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine,​
    and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”​
    [Al-Qur'an 5:3]​
    The above verses of the Holy Qur'an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why​
    pork is forbidden.​
     ​
    2​
     ​
    . Pork prohibited in the Bible​
    The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible​
    prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus​
    “And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth​
    not the cud; he is unclean to you”.​
    “Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch,​
    they are unclean to you.” [Leviticus 11:7-8]​
    Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy​
    “And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,​
    it is unclean unto you.​
     ​
    Why Pork Is Forbidden For All - Dr. Zakir Naik youtube​

10. So the Qur'an is ripped from the Bible?

11. I love pork, and try to have some everyday....shellfish are very tasty as well......

Fuck religion, I eat what the fuck ever I want to....... :yummy:

12. yes brothers

see here
    هل أقتبس القران من الكتاب المقدس ؟ احمد ديدات يصعق شروش youtube

لفظ الجلالة يظهر فى سماء الإسكندرية youtube
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    some one told me

As for pork... It's still not a good idea to eat if you value your health.

A lot of American food has become unhealthy, you know they put hormones in animals to make them grow bigger, before they're cut up and sold. <== This is unhealthy.

so

The other non-Muslims and atheists will agree only if convinced through reason, logic and science. Eating of pork can cause no less than seventy different types of diseases. A person can have various Helminthes, like roundworm, pinworm, hookworm, etc. One of the most dangerous is Taenia Solium, which in a laymans terminology is called tapeworm. It harbours in the intestine and is very long. Its ova i.e. eggs, enter the blood stream and can reach almost all the organs of the body. If it enters the brain it can cause memory loss. If it enters the heart it can cause heart attack and if it enters the eye it can cause blindness. If it enters the liver it can cause liver damage. It can damage almost all the organs of the body.

Another dangerous helminthes is Taenia Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering from

Taenia tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ovas present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature.

\\\\\\\\\\

Olives are also very light foods (i.e. contain low calories), but at the same time very filling; being able to quickly satisfy hunger, and lead to fewer total calories ingested at mealtime.
    It is recorded that Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Every kind of olive oil is for you, and anoint yourself with it…”
    Rasulullah (SAW) used to recommend olives and saffron in cases of pleurisy, and he used to say that olives are the medicine of the poor.
    In another tradition Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Eat olive oil and anoint yourself with it” (Al-Tirmidhi)
    Saied al-Ansari narrates that Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Eat the olive oil and massage it over your bodies since it is a blessed tree.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

ᴴᴰ كلمة مسلم || أوهن البيوت youtube

thanks to all

13. :yummy: ................ :wave:

14. Indeed, Allah has mentioned the Olive tree as being blessed as well: “A blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous..”  (Surah Nur 24: 35)​
     ​
    Abu Hurairah (RA) narrates that Rasulullah (SAW) stated: “Eat the olive oil and apply it (locally), since there is cure for seventy diseases in it, one of them is Leprosy.”​
    Khalid Bin Sa'd narrate: “I came to Medina with Ghalib Bin Al Jabr. Ghalib became ill during the journey. Ibn Abi Atîq came to see him and told a narration from Aisha that the Prophet told about the cure in Kalonji. We crushed a few seeds of Kalonji and mixed it with olive oil and dropped in both nostrils, after which Ghalib became healthy.” (Bukhari)​

Why Pork Is Forbidden For All - Dr. Zakir Naik youtube

Christian accepts Islam after challenging Zakir Naik at an Islamic Conference!youtube

15. I smoked a pork shoulder a couple of weeks ago with apple chips supplying the smoke. It took about 18 hours at a low heat (about 160F}
    and it was so juicy and tender.....

I have to thank god for producing an animal for men to gain sustenance from and be as tasty as a pig.....

Thank you, Lord........ :yummy:

16. Agreed^ pig rules. And that sound delicious.

17. You are free to disagree with ones religion but a little respect can go a long way.

18. Sucks, worlds not nice.

19. Op is pleasant though, our conduct reflects upon our forum. Mockery > debate?

20. #20 wanderingtoker, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    Just think it's an idiotic way to debate. He started off with figs and his hidden religious agenda, now this? Why not just come out and admit what he's Doing? Debates all fine, but don't call a pigeon a duck.