Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Never had high quality bud, does this look good? (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by lifeisflyingaway, Feb 4, 2015.

1. The black nug is the same one as the first one. Look at the shape...only difference it seems is lighting/flash.

*sighs*

2. yeah man...that bud I posted is typical in a strain called ORIGINAL HAZE created in the late 60, s, early 70s by the Haze Brothers. It is in damn near every Dutch strain as a strong sativa influence just as Northern Lights is representing Indica influence. It is some mind blowing shit. It takes almost 8 months to mature so hardly anyone grows it straight.

3. Lol... dj short used Mexican genetics not Mexican grown...there is a BIG difference.

4. I'm a tad confused here. How could DJ Short "USE" mexican genetics any other way than he did? The only way I know how is to use the seeds or a clone from a Mexican plant.

5. Mexican weed also makes up parts of AK47, Jack Herer, Original Haze, Cannalope Haze, Destroyer and about a hundred other killer strains.

6. #27 ludachris420, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    easy.. he uses them the way we all do..I use Mexican genetics,but there not grown in Mexico. They dont even turn out the same when not grown in there original climate. Mexican genetics and Mexican grown are two totally different products.but I think you see all this the way I do.just a few comments that you made sound as if you think grown in Mexico and Mexico genetics have the same end result and that is far from the truth.mayb I miss read, or maybe you put it out there wrong. Either way,all good.just had to say that they really Are two totally different products. Dj short,nor anyone breeding for that matter is growing cannabis the way they do in Mexico. J.s...

7. Are you talking about brick weed? I don't know many that like that shit. I've had terrible Columbian brick and some dry ass Thai stick that wasn't worth a damn. What's that got to do with great Mexican weed? Not all Mexican is brick. ...h
    Guess ya gotta be a bit older to have seen it.

8. #29 garrison68, Feb 14, 2015
    If Mexico ever legalizes and exports this type of weed, as well as others, they're going to put 90% of American growers out of business. 

9. south American genetics do make up some of those strains,as do afghan genetics.there in thousands of strains that are not pure..but mexican weed does not,mexican weed is just that. Grown in shit soil, males left in the patch,not fed correctly etc etc..you end up with Mexican sub par brick packed b.s for the most part.not saying there is not a few patchs of fire grown on all those acres used to grow poor quality cannabis. But in comparison to all the shit grown there the little quality that is there is irrelevant..take those genetics somewhere else, grow then properly and you do end up with what dj short has..but you act as if dj short created his Strains in Mexico..lol. how many seeds are in his product? How many are in Mexico product. As I said . Mexico grown and Mexico genetics are not the same.

10. I'm really confused as to why you keep referring to a PHYSICAL PLACE as if that has anything to do with the breeding potential of Mexican genetics....? This past season, I used a Columbian Gold, a Jamaican Lambsbread and an Afghani and I never left my yard. Never been to Columbia, Jamaica OR Afghanistan. Why this obsession with LOCATION? I'm talking genetics. But as for Mexican weed FROM Mexico, back in the 1970s some of the best weed in the world (and some of the shittiest)came outta there. ...I know, because I've run some. And genetically, the Oaxacan, which is quickly disappearing, is some of the most dank weed around. I'm really not sure what your obsession with Mexico is about? You buy a bad bag once or something? You should see some of the loser weed I've seen in my long life.

11. Lol..with growing cannabis it is all about location. And no I have never had the luck of buying a bad "bag". I have always grown my own and in a legal state mexican shwagg is not present. You keep to your wiki research. .lol

12. #33 BloodBooger, Feb 14, 2015
    KID. ..I was growin weed when you were pissing in yer pants on the playground. It seems you have a personal issue with all things "Mexican". Did you have a bad "experience" when you were younger involving your "wee wee" and the guy who cuts the grass at the Park? There's treatment for those kind of things now, you know. Good luck getting sorted.

Oh...and PS: ANYONE that claims never to have bought a sack and has ONLY grown their own is a liar. We ALL have bought.....loser.

13. #34 ludachris420, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    unless your over 40 yrs old then you are by far and elder of mine and if you are well for someone so old you have very little factual information to share with the youth...i never said I have a problem with Mexican genetics either.i have a problem with Mexicos piss poor grow methods. I'm running Mexican land races in my rooms as we speak.dont get all pissy with me and try to push up on me with your vagina just because you lack cannabis educate.. and just because you had your little vag hole touched as a child does not mean everyone else did. ..see how far childish remarks got you?.keep on thinking Mexico grows dank.. plenty of people who will love to have your business..fuckin rookie grow master wannabe. Talkin hard on a grow forum shows your lack of intelligence and your lack of adult debate... keep running your trap and blazing your bunk..your argument is futile..after all..you did say yourself location for growing cannabis is irrelevant,therfore so is your opinion and grow methods. .chump!

14. Oh...scuse' me.......I didn't realise my lack of "cannabis educate" was so obvious. Seeing the quality of your post made me realise I have been arguing with someone who probably just got home off the short bus and might need a snack before continuing. Gotta keep that blood sugar up, don't we Chris? Well, I had better go....gotta clean out Calvin Kleins . ...I never been so "vag-itated " in all my days by such a super - dooper cannabis King. Guess I learned my lesson. Have a great day kid. Tell yo Mama I said hello and try to have a great day. And try not to piss off the old folks...They can help if ya only listen. See ya!

That's what mine always looked like.  Years and years ago, mind you.

16. [​IMG]

Can we get an English translation?

BloodBooger has made valid points here, dude here seems to be misconstruing them. Mexican weed was some of the best you could get before they started spraying to eradicate the crops, then it got a bad rep. If you're running Mexican genetics in your rooms as you claim then you know how phenomenal it is, and that's definitely due in part to where it's from. 

18. #39 ludachris420, Feb 15, 2015
    no..it is more in part of how it is grown.what validity has he had in his comments? And you think that years ago cannabis was as potent?.just research the potency change from 2004 to the present. We are just now hitting the numbers we are seeing.and the spraying of paraquate and other chems in the early nineties did cost us some extinct genetics but it did not make the Mexican genetics now less potent!..lol.. that is grower error. Cannabis from Mexico test 3 to 7 % thc at best. We are hitting up to 28 percent with controlled environments and proper feed cycles, better mediums etc. Funny when people say the cannabis was as strong back then when in fact the tolerance threshold was way lower back then due it's lack of potency..bunch of hippy light weights speaking about cannabis that got there young minds high 30 plus years ago..lol.. facts are facts. I've done my research and obtain my skills and experience..what do you think I need your approval,advice etc?..funnny shit.what proof do you have that can prove me incorrect on these obvious facts. And btw.. your a cheerleader to this nonsense anyhow..ignorance is bliss and birds of a feather flock together so what is the point trying to convince me that Mexican grown cannabis is as potent as American grown?..good fuckin luck with that bullshit.ive moved on.i do not waste too much time talking to self opinionated people who lack of factual backbone.just cause you say so does not cut it...MEXICO WEED IS DIRT..get the fuck over it already!.and last time I checked these words are typed in English..dipshit.

19. #40 ludachris420, Feb 15, 2015
    lol..blah blah blah.and who got so upset? ..and I have wisely chosen not to listen to old folks with nothing but shit in between there ears..funny you ASSume I am young..lol..I value your opinion so much..and wtf is this calvin Klein shit?.tell my mother you said hello?..blah blah blah.. Internet grow forum tough talk bothers me none....
    If your so old you have alot of catching up to do..