How long until withdrawals end? Im using a vaporizer.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Munch Master 2000, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Munch Master 2000, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    I'm a new stoner. This is my second month. But I've only ever used a Volcano vaporizer, and continue to do so. I don't really have the hang of my limits yet, so I've done some stupid shit, like smoke 7 grams in a week.

The withdrawals have been incredibly nasty. Anxiety, aggression, sweating in my sleep, f***ed up dreams, no patience with people, inability to think clearly, diarrhea, etc.

So how long until I'm completely sober? I read that withdrawals last for 3-5 days, but the last time I did something like this, I was clean for 8 days and was still experiencing minor effects before I started again. The reason why I'm asking here is because none of my friends smoke weed like I do, nor do they do as much...

If it helps, I'm 6'2 and 175 lbs.

Also, a related question -- how long would it take me before I can get as high as my first time? I'm trying to go clean for a month. I know these questions have a lot of variables, so feel free to give ranges if necessary.

EDIT: Because some people think I'm trolling for some reason, here is evidence I'm not making these symptoms up:

http://www.drugscien...tition/C3E.html

"Interruption of the regular use of marijuana is associated with an abstinence syndrome which is characterized by irritability, uneasiness and anxiety; nausea, diarrhea and sweating have also been reported. These symptoms are much less severe than those accompanying withdrawal from opiates which are quite unpleasant and anxiety laden resembling a very bad bout of flu."(30)

I think people are underestimating how potent weed becomes when vaporized. Or maybe my vaporizer is just that damn good.

Attached Files:

3. You will never get as high as your first time. Second, withdraws? I have never experienced this in all my years of smoking. I quit cold turkey once or twice a year for about a month without any problems...Do you smoke ciggarettes as well? ( I Don't Smoke Them )

4. I think most of your 'withdrawal' symptoms are all in your head man. You might experience some insomnia and a lacking appetite for a few days but I'd say something else is causing the anxiety and aggression.

5. diarrhea not weed related. insomnia irritability lack of motivation to eat are pretty much the only main withdrawal symptoms from heavy use. you can't have a lot of problems and blame it all on weed

6. 2 months? Please.

You think smoking 7g in a week is a lot? Please.

Withdrawals? I don't what you're smoking man but when i quit i find it a little harder to keep my shit together and i do find it harder to sleep, but these are problems that existed before my cannabis use and i actually started smoking weed in order to medicate these issues.

Diarrhea?  Okay man you just stepped into troll territory, I'm gonna end this response before i say something that gets me banned.

7. Wait, are you guys being serious right now? These are all well-documented symptoms of marijuana withdrawal. If you don't believe me, read them for yourself:

http://www.drugscience.org/Petition/C3E.html

"Interruption of the regular use of marijuana is associated with an abstinence syndrome which is characterized by irritability, uneasiness and anxiety; nausea, diarrhea and sweating have also been reported. These symptoms are much less severe than those accompanying withdrawal from opiates which are quite unpleasant and anxiety laden resembling a very bad bout of flu."(30)

I am not trolling. If you haven't experienced these symptoms, congrats, I wish I was you. Keep in mind I vaporize, and my vaporizer is extremely powerful. These symptoms are not in my head. I got my friend into vaping with me, and he's never done weed before either. And guess what? After he went hard with me, the same things happened to him.

So, if anyone would like to give me a helpful response instead of snarky comments about how I don't smoke that much weed or am lying, that would be appreciated.

8. These are legit symptoms of suddenly stopping using cannabis. Irritation and agitation mainly stemming from a few symptoms you're currently already experiencing like overheating and nausea or diarrhea and lack of sleep.

Give it time to run its course and find a way to pass the time whether it just be sleeping it off, or taking long bike rides or working out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. My experience. I've been smoking anywhere from 7-14 grams per week for the past year and a half. I stopped smoking because I was in the middle of changing apartments and was/still broke.
    It was 3 or 4 days of irritability, sweating at night. But I slept fine other then waking up and throwing off the blankets and noticed no other apparent effects. 6'3 200 lbs if that makes a difference.
    Been sober for 3 weeks. I forgot what it feels like to be high almost.

10. Yeahhhhhh while I personally haven't experienced withdrawal from weed I have heard of people getting it, but that's usually from people that have been smoking heavily for years. I highly doubt you are going through withdrawal if you've only been smoking for 2 months.....you probably read about it online and then created these symptoms yourself. Not saying that you did it consciously, but our brains can really mess with us and create symptoms like that. It's like the placebo effect.

I'd just try to stop thinking about it for a while and it'll probably go away.

11. lol the diarrhea is from eating all the shit people eat on weed hahahahaha

12. #12 JustLearningLol, Feb 4, 2015
    "After he went hard with me." Lol, You don't even smoke heavily. If you think you're experiencing "withdrawal symptoms" it's all in your head. Eat the right shit drink plenty of water, you'll be fine buddy. You might have a loss of appetite because weed stimulates appetite but just eat at appropriate times. It's really no big deal. Your symptoms could be caused by having a shifty diet.

Check out my Grow Diary http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1353460-ThePuffinator's-Perpetual-Grow-LED/CFL

Yup. But...that irrability comes from not sleeping. People unconcioulsy modify their sleeping habits with weed. Happens to me everynow and then when I take a tbreak if I go into remision with my Cluster Migraines. Small price to pay if you ask me. OP sounds like he's scared he's hooked for life.....which he is. lol'

One of Us! One of Us! One of Us! One of Us!

cball? Is that you..........lol.

15. #15 Kush cookies, Feb 4, 2015
    Just because you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist... Pipe down

16. tbh all those things mentioned do often occur when regular smokers stop, all be it in a minor fashion.  However Diarrhea? Never ever heard of that being a legitimate marijuana withdrawal symptom, oh well learn something new every day.

This is the correct answer.

Whether you believe it or not it Does Not give you the right to disrespect, taunt, and call names at others that  disagree with your point.

That is not how we treat members here and it is not the vibe we desire. Clean up your acts.

18. Sounds Like someone needs to stop fiending..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Dude maybe lay off of it entirely.

20. Withdrawals can be perfectly real, but honestly if you don't think about it, you'll hardly notice them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.