Best Movies to watch high?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by kylepeppers1992, Feb 4, 2015.

1. This has been overdone but usually the lists are very generic. I wanna know what you guys suggest. So awesome movies to watch stoned? And why? (Extra points if it's on Netflix)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You should watch Irreversible! Its directed by Gaspar Noe, the same dude who did Enter the Void. The movie is hella intense (hardcore rape scene, some really intense gore, and graphic sex scenes) and the first 30 mins has an undertone playing at 28hz; which is almost inaudible but makes it feel really dark and gritty. Caused a bunch of people to get nauseous in theaters haha visually, its a beautiful movie. I definitely recommend it and it is also on netflix

3. Hot Rod is fucking amazing if you want some good, stupid laughs. It's on Netflix

4. Add Pink Flamingos to the list too. Though its not on netflix it is worth a buy. People dont make films like that anymore

5. Dude wears my car OMG I was rolling around holding my stomach when I watch that. Hahahaha dude what dose mine say sweet what dose mine say..... DUDE what dose mine say..........SWEET what dose mine say. Hahahahaha hilarious

6. Then I come in there and put MY FOOT IN YOUR ARSE hahahahaha at the Chinese

7. Love pink flamingos Blake.

8. After years of watching movies and smoking weed I found the best movies to watch while high are the ones you enjoy the most. WEll obviously, don't watch something you know you're not going to like. lol.

9. Charlie and the chocolate factory  ) 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Watch Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas and A Clockwork Orange. Both are trippy as hell.

11. Hot Rod is fucking amazing if you want some good, stupid laughs.

12. I think the hangover is hilarious when I'm high

13. while i'm not to the "years" part, i will agree with this 100% if you already like the movie, it becomes better. me personally, i like to watch tv shows like the office or something stupidly funny. interstellar is top tits when it comes to couch lock for me though

14. First time I watched pay phone I was just staring at the TV the whole time don't remember anything at all lol

15. Kingsman: The Secret Service

16. Ummm, yea...I didn't really like this movie too much. Yea, the gadgets and shit were cool but that's about it. I really wasn't impressed at all. Ended up renting this on Directv Cinema, so it was like $5.99 for a 2 day rental. Such a fuckin waste,

17. Either Pineapple Express or Mac and Devin Go to High School. Any movie is funny while I am high though

18. .....

19. #19 mandijames00, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    I think "Grown up" movie

20. idk man i just like to watch action movies when i'm high.