Balls or female preflower?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by final824, Feb 2, 2015.

1. #1 final824, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    Can anyone tell if these are balls or female pistols getting ready to put out white hairs? Been vegging for 5 weeks and they are now day 5 into 12/12. One has already shown white hairs which I included down below for comparison. I know males tend to show first which makes me wonder since the other female has already shown its self if its just a female preflower and not a ballsack. Sorry if the pictures are blurry did my best with my shitty camera. The sooner I can find out the better because that means more light for my females rather than wasted on males.

Attached Files:

2. Female already has white hairs CONGRATULATIONS. Its a girl!!!

3. Wispy pistils are a dead give away, it's female.

4. I know the one is a girl, there is 2 different plants. I just put it up for comparison

5. If you are talking about the last two pictures its hard to tell i dont see balls yet or pistils

6. They are are ?male, could be 1-2 days behind and female, could be blurry males. Give them 24-48 hours and look again.

The pictures of the females are almost less helpful for comparison than nothing, because they are totally different angles so you can't see how the actual structures at the nodes compare between the two.