Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test coming up, how can I pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by veronicablah, Feb 2, 2015.

1. So I was arrested a while ago back in september, went through the whole process (Court, lawyers, etc). I got conditional discharge. I'm a Rutgers University new brunswick student, and recently the RUPD have been cracking down and fucking over a lot of kids. So I was wondering if there were any Rutgers students who had been caught and went through the testing on here, and if it was recent, or just any kids who have gotten Conditional Discharge as well, and been fucked by the college they are in. My friend, who got caught in bergen county only had to take a cotton swab test, so I'm hoping they go easy on me because it's my first offense and I only got caught with possession under 50 grams, like 2 grams. I smoked Jan. 20th and my test is the 13th, so i've been excersizing and drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice, and cleansing my system with these cranberry pills, and literally sweating and starving myself as much as I can in case I get a urine test. I took a urine test like 5 days ago and failed. Can people who have been tested and were also under similar conditions reply and tell me how they got tested? I still will continue my routine, but I would really like to know. Also, what are some other ways to pass a urine test without having to bring in someone else's pee with me? And if I do have to, how can I do that without getting caught committing a felon. If you go to rutgers please help me lol. Also, how long does it take for the results to come back so I can smoke again? 
    Thanks!
    /v/ :smoke: 

2. By not flooding the forum with dumb drug test threads that no one wants to see. Go to the drug test subforum

DO NOT exercise the day before your test. THC stays stored in your fat, even when your piss shows up clean. THC is released back into your piss when you burn fat.

Keep doing the cleansing routine though. But on the day of your test you should drink lots of water, pee a few times before hand (that way it's diluted) and drink some Red Bull or 5 hour energy. This will add yellow color to the diluted piss.

Another method: my friend was on probo a few years ago and he used to dilute his piss and put yellow 5 food dye on the tip of his pee pee so there would be color in the clear urine. Never once did he fail. 

Now if it's a saliva test then I suggest you get this product: http://www.passingpisstests.com/cgi-bin/secure_ordering/cart.cgi?action=search&category=Pass+a+Saliva+Drug+Test

If you're thinking about using somebody else's piss, you might want to reconsider. Court ordered drug tests require somebody to watch you, if you get caught you will be fucked. I would not recommend it. 

Good luck.

4. Yeah i way able to pass in 17 days of excersicing and lots of water and juice only for my PO. Or what im not advocating you to do in any way but if you are absolutely sure you are not going to pass like smoking the same day as ur test you can sneak a bottle of clean or fake piss in there just make sure just make sure its warm by using handwarmers taped to the side usually use a medicine bottle cus they dont leake and are a good size. then when ur PO says to pee go to the urinal and pour the piss in the bottle. I did not do this. 

Damn, thats friday the 13th tho..

5. I couldn't read all of that, but I think you should prepare for the anal probe.

Fake piss will pass. The problem is that she is a girl, she won't be using a urinal. And they're probably going to watch her to make sure she doesn't cheat. 

7. Why would they watch me because I was a girl? Thats like so uncomfortable but I get why... I haven't smoked since Jan. 20th and I weigh about 100 pounds, but before Jan 20 I smoked an O, then took a break pretty much for 2 months previously, bout then before that I was a heavy smoker... I've been drinking cranberry juice and sweating my ass off, and dont jinx me please :( 
    Does anyone know about Certo? how does that work. Also, should I drug test myself previously? 
    Fuck this is so stressful I just want to smoke :( Does anyone know if piss tests or cotton swabs are more common...?

8. Piss test are more common. And yes you should test your self prior. It helps relieve the stress you have to know that you've already passed.

9. Go back in time and make better choices. Other than that I got nothin. Its all luck at this point.

10. Is OP Emma Watson?

11. I wish lol

Don't always rely on the OTC piss test cups. 

They watch people to make sure they don't cheat, regardless of gender. 

Be careful about sweating it out of your system. THC stays stored in body fat. You can have clean piss that can go dirty after working out because THC gets released back into your system when you burn fat.

I sent you a message about using Certo. As for cotton swabs, highly unlikely. 

Smart ass remarks like this don't make the situation any better for her. Don't be a dick.

15. Get your DT threads outa hear and read the damn rules......

16. Well a) name-calling and the line is against forum guidelines and so is posting these drug test questions outside of the drug test thread.

b) I'm just being honest, getting arrested sucks but smoking on probation is just stupid. There really is very little she can do now, maybe next time she'll make a better decision.

17. You're wrong. She can still beat it. The whole point of a forum is to have a community of people helping each other out. We all make stupid mistakes, but that doesn't mean you should rub in her face. She came on here for advice. Don't like? Don't comment. 

18. I'll comment on whatever I want, Thanks very much. :)

That's certainly not the point of a forum, sorry to break it to you. The point of a forum is to create a common space where all can share information and opinions. Sometimes that's giving helpful advice, sometimes it's telling you that you're fucked, and sometimes it means informing people about the appropriate place to submit queries. I have just as much of a right to voice my stupid opinion as you do.

She might beat it and she might not but that's out of her hands now, unless she wants to risk using synthetic urine with a bailif peaking over her shoulder. Any other advice is questionable at best... If drinking cranberry juice is your ace in the hole, you're on a road to disappointment.

Common space, exactly. That's what I mean by community. I'm telling you that you're wrong because she isn't fucked. There is always a last minute method she could use to pass. Have you ever had to drop before? Clearly you've never heard of certo.

Also, you're wrong again. You don't have any "right" to come on here and voice your opinion. You have the privilege.