Am I being Paranoid?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weed420girl, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Are my plants leaves growing weird or is this normal? 
    Does it look healthy for you? IMG_20150202_1600211.jpg IMG_20150202_1600441.jpg

2. They look fine. Too young to know if there's anything major wrong. They are a little on the lighter color side, but that could be nothing.

3. You have no drainage in your Soil, there is no Perlite or anything so later on in the grow you may encounter problems.

4. actually the soil drains quiet well since it has sand in it and i have better draining soil for when i put them in bigger vases...

5. #5 PorcelainGhost, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    Make sure they are getting enough light. They are stretching out of the soil to get closer to their light source which allows for photosynthesis to take place. That is exactly what they need BUT the farther they have to stretch for light the weaker they will be when they have fully developed their root systems.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422899415.357381.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. It doesn't look like the perfect textbook example of a seedling, but it looks perfectly normal nonetheless. It will twist and turn itself to get the best light, and that's probably partly responsible.  It will grow out of it.

8. here are some pictures of my other seedling...
    IMG_20150201_114628.jpg IMG_20150201_114621.jpg

9. It may drain fine but you aren't giving your roots all the oxygen they need. Get some perlite or buckwheat hulls asap.