Oregon. Where Im from.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by spliffhitter77, Feb 2, 2015.

1. #1 spliffhitter77, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422840441.672457.jpg

One of many postcard scenes just outside my town. Best bud ya ever smoked too. Bet on that.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

2. looks beautiful fell in love ever since the first time i visited.. i hope to move to oregon within the next 5 years, if my long term plan has a good turn out then i most likely will be out that way soon enough

what town you in if you dont mind me asking..

3. #3 spliffhitter77, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    Roseburg. This is just east of town about 15 minutes. Sad part is I'm probably moving to Idaho with my girlfriend cuz she's getting custody of her daughters. So there is not much choice. Going to miss it and I already know Idaho treats pot smokers the same as crack heads. I'd be lying if I said I'm not worried. I love Oregon and I'm a native but I love my girlfriend more. We might even get married. You would like it here... Very laid back, mild weather and great bud on every corner.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

4. That's beautiful!
    I've always wanted to move up to Oregon, all that greenery is amazing.
    I would definitely leave Cali for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. OR has changed a lot over the years but it's still a beautiful place. And you can grow your own starting in July!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. #6 Msnarls, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
    Born and raised in Eugene. I love this place and after being to almost every state, I can say without a doubt that I will die in Oregon. We have an amazing coast, the beautiful Cascades, the bluest and clearest waters you'll ever see in the Mckenzie river, incredible and massive forests. I can literally walk on the beach and hike through the mountains in the same day.

I just hope we don't get overrun by out of towners as more and more people find out about our beautiful state.

7. Ive always wanted to visit oregon. Idaho has a few beautiful spots too. East Idaho is really close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton. Easily one of the most beautiful things i have ever seen.

8. Born in eugene but im gonna guess and say the santiam north fork by 3 pools.. beautiful up that ways,

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

9. It's going to piss you off if you die on vacation in an area other than Oregon huh? Lol you be like man this is bull shit.

I live in Idaho and we go to Oregon a lot. I want to move to Oregon but my wife wants to stay here till our parents pass in case our folks need help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Bend area checking in!