what if the whole world got stoned at once

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by wood hippie, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Talk about wasting your time typing that up based on your incorrect assumption of the meaning of the post.

I'm assuming he just meant it makes you hungry, sleepy, and content to sit in one spot a while. All true.

2. My interpretation of the post could be off.. i agree... but you are admittingly making assumptions.. lets acknowledge we can be wrong in our interpretations.  perhaps we can then understand each other better.. then we can hopefully combine our strengths!

3. it would suck for the people who are geting high in the middle of the night I actually think though this wouldn't be a good idea just because not everybody does well getting high weed doesn't always lead to postivite thoughts.

4. What if every adult of age/right mind set, tripped on LSD at the same time? War would probably never happen again

5. #25 CanadianPothead420, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2015
    It would be awesome for the first 30 minutes cause everyone is stoned but then we would run out of food and die lol

6. what would happen is:

ISIS would get even more violent probably because they have a "dont care" attitude and become even more paranoid

Politicians and Big Bankers would sit, throw their money around and joke about how stupid the other population is while spending loads of money and speeding for once in their expensive car. 

Religious Leaders would be the same since it has no effect on the crazy minded. who would want to lead religion...

If the whole world got high at the same time: honestly, we probably already are depending on how fast the brain waves of said person are, are moving. The world would still be the way it is, probably a lil worse just because people would stop caring and become more paranoid about themselves. 

7. If everyone did LSD all at the same time....war would end

8. I would steal their shit

9. If the whole word got stoned at once, a lot of negative shit would happen to offset the good stuff. Religious leaders would use interpret their subjective experience from getting high to mean that their myth is true. People with mental disorders that shouldn't smoke would have negative experiences. Tons of first time smokers would freak out. We would have to wait an extra long time at stoplights. 

10. Realism at its finest. Touchè VaWaveRider