Stoner Couples - How generous are you with your bud/concentrates with your significant other?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LegalizeMarinara, Feb 1, 2015.

1. I'm married, she don't smoke. YEAH FOR ME!!!!

2. My weed is our weed.

3. We'll my wife and I smoke so we pretty much split it 50/50. :) that's married life hehehe ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423094140.719417.jpg

*👌💨😆*

4. The on/off BF doesn't really smoke weed. Usually, I buy it and I smoke it. 

If he wants some MJ though, we'll usually go half (€25 each on a 50 bag)

Dude - YOU get it. There isnt any sharing, any giving once you commit - but I mean really commit. No "mine" , or "yours".

its "OURS".

peace.

6. If I'm buying the weed/hash/whatever most of the time

She better give some great head

Us too unless I'm moving a lump then its mine.  Any business is my business. I do all the fucking work, she waters the outdoor but that about it.

The woman uses up all the cash anyway.

8. In my case my gf has 3x the tolerance I do, lol and I'm twice her weight. I would say me being the smaller percent it would be 40/60, but i do buy the greens most of the time but no mistake she is very generous

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. That just goes without saying lol - but also goes hand-in-hand with the whole commitment to each other.

Good luck! Lol

J

10. "The woman uses up all the cash anyway"

That also goes without saying - and is pretty much expected! Lol

But we all know that diving in headfirst into the relationship.

Good luck to you, too! Lol

My ol' lady doesn't even burn but makes up for it with the cash deal lol

J

11. I meet my wife 17 y ago when she had weed but I had a car so it was practical that day :) to go on a ride.
    Right now we are tired of buying and smoking shit (and I dont mean good one) so we are planning to grow on our selfs.
    We are far from that as we know little about it but on this forum I can not see why not :)
    Happy weekend to all

12. We'd be more than happy to help you get going organically if you're interested at all. Why don't you stop in here and check it out...

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html#entry15948275

J

13. There's not much of the word "mine" in marriage! It's all our money! He's the one who always goes to the dispensaries, I'm the one who's doing the growing! :)

14. Well I live in Colorado so bud is never an issue to my girl or even anyone who lives here, I've passed many of joints from my window into someone else's!

Denver Co. Occupation: Budtender. IG: Nurse_Langley

15. #35 Storm Crow, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
    I'm the grower in our family. There is a small glass jar half-filled with buds ("Vortex" at the moment) on the living room coffee table. Hubby dips into it as needed whether I am there or not. I also keep a stash in the den (where I am now), so when I want some, I just grab the pipe or vape! I grow just enough to keep us happy.

Granny

16. My girl is entitled to everything I have. We simply share.

17. Very. We share everything evenly. We even alternate on who pays for the next bag.

18. #38 EmeraldCream, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    We are all off the grid and 1st world but we also grow our own food/smoke. The other half gets off her ass and climbs the mountain with me all summer, she feeds the chickens, helps me prune/trellis, pull sun/rain screens, do repairs to fencing/greenhouses/irrigation and even mix.distribute buckets of worm/bird/fish shit.  So in Oct/Nov when we put our jars up they just like everything else from eggs to okra are every bit hers as they are mine. The only things that are MINE mine are keep sake artifacts of life lived when I was just me...not us and I don't even know who the fuck that was anymore. Have kids and you too can forget what 8hrs of sleep is like on top of it all...speaking of it seems the big scary somethinggy has subsided. Perfect chance to burn one for a nap and dump the next "omg I need to wake you up because scary night time"  crisis on the other half.....see how that works ;) sharing is caring. 

You might use it if you feel better.....when you get home. 

19. I buy the goods, she cooks and does laundry. Great compromise.

20. My wife barely smokes and I enjoy smoking with her, when she does( once/twice a month).
    Im not greedy with weed.