First Grow with a Bag Seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ShelliGoneBananas, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Here's a closer shot

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #42 myhippieself1, Feb 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2015
    Looking good heres a couple of my girls well hope there girls here 14 day or 2weeks old there looking marvelous and they are starting to smell delicious as well.. :) iam getting excited iam one happy hippie girl atm

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OG Kush Bong hits and "Mac and Devin Go to High School" at 6 am ; P

Attached Files:

4. Just an update >_>

Attached Files:

5. She's looking well, do you plan on low stress training (LST) her/potentially him😱? Your plant is growing vigorously so if vertical space but not horizontal space is an issue and you want to get more colas off your plant. I would highly recommend reading into it. Cannabis bonsai basically, an art project for the grower!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yea I planned on SCROG actually. Seems like the best fit for me and my circumstances. I was also considering the scotch tape method to guide the plant to the screen the way I want it to.

8. Ah I see, I've seen a lot of people use scrog with great success. I have been debating on whether I want to try using that method but never have the time to really create a screen. I do have an og kush plant that I am lsting currently but have been curious about scrogging her. How do you plan on making a screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I planned on buying the screening from Lowes and stapling it inside my grow box.

10. #50 ShelliGoneBananas, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    Good morning guys! Just some update pics :p
    Oh, and one of the leaves got burnt because my light slipped and was kind of resting against her, thankfully I caught it before anything worse happened. You can see it in the first picture.

Attached Files:

11. Does anyone have any advice on when and where to clip/prune?

Attached Files:

12. #52 FireOne, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
    U should wait till the cotyledon leaves fall off to start pruning or clipping anything only thing that u can do is prolly topping to create more side growth and more branches for more bud sites 😃

13. OK, so I topped my plant. I only snipped the teeny tiny new leaf growth between the two smallest newest leaves. Here's a pic to show where I cut and I'll take a pic of the plant tomorrow to actually show it.

Attached Files:

14. Ok, so this is the best pic I could get of where I topped her... Thoughts, comments, concerns??

Attached Files:

15. Good news, less than 24 hours since I topped and I can already see two new leaf growths starting ::yayy::

Attached Files:

16. B)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Looking good, I've not topped before but looks like you done a good job- they will get more bushier now :)

18. #58 ShelliGoneBananas, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
    Starting the day off with some firecrackers omnomnommm used a whole joints worth of bud plus a shit ton of kief. Hopefully these babies treat mama right :wub:
    They sure taste delicious :)

Attached Files:

19. Over 3 weeks into veg and aside from the leaf having been accidentally burnt by the light, all is wonderful. She was topped and is growing new leaves nicely. Think I've got watering down now for sure. And now that I did it once and it worked, I think I'll feel better about cutting when its time to prune/clip/top again/what have you, lol. Anywhoo, here's pics.

Attached Files:

20. Lookin good Shelli😃