First Grow with a Bag Seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ShelliGoneBananas, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Oh Yea u can use them for right now till u can get more it won't affect ur Lil baby at all its good to have different light spectrum. Just for future note in veg stage the plant likes more blue light spectrum and in flower stage the plant loves more red light spectrum 😁

2. What is the cfl in the red light spectrum called? Like I think I saw a warm something or other when I was in Lowes. And my current CFLs are daylight and they're in the blue spectrum I believe. Reason I got them lol. Anywhoo I'm rambling but if u know the name much obliged.

3. Yes warm lights 2700k - thats how I know my 200w cfl :)

4. The red CFLs are called warm white and the blue CFLs r called cool white oh Yea and wen u purchase more CFLs just remember to keep over 23w bulbs anything less is just not gonna penetrate that deep(light I mean)

5. Thank you for clearing that up Fire :)

6. Ur welcome lol
    😉

7. U r welcome BTW she looks happy lol

8. Hey there! Im a noob too and am at about the same stage as you. These are about 7 days old from when they sprouted. They're AMS and white lemon. Doing a micro grow in a 30 gallon storage bin...got the seeds from bonza, for 3 feminized seeds it was about 18 bucks shipped so it might be something to consider. Not sure what state you're in but it's not illegal where I live anymore. Yay!!!!!! (well as of July 1 but who's counting?) Good luck with your plants! 

Attached Files:

9. she's looking goos to me. Iam 2 weeks in and these bag seed seedlings are ready for transplant and then deciding on if i wanna put them right into flower or not .. following this post. Happy growing :)

Attached Files:

10. Thanks a lot :wub:
    Yours are looking great so far too!

11. Sorry bout the crappy pics guys, but here she is day 12 looking awesome :lol:

Attached Files:

12. its looking good:) What light do you have again? and the watt - I forgot :p

13. CFLs. 100 watt 1600 lumens in natural daylight
    And thanks Saza :)

14. 100watt.. it is multiple bulbs correct?

15. Yes I have 3 in there right now. Getting more in a few days
    Oh and they are only a few inches from the plant

16. thats what I was wondering keep them no more than 2/3inches above - but u know that already:))))

17. Hahaha thanks for the compliment B)

18. Totally unrelated to my grow but hey happy valentines day guys : ) got some fire og kush and rolled up this festive baby ;P

Attached Files:

19. Over 2 weeks in now, doin great so far

Attached Files: