First Grow with a Bag Seed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ShelliGoneBananas, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Here's some better pics sorry they're so crappy lol but its weird cause I only see the hairs on this one branch and mostly just on the top. Anyone know why that is?

Attached Files:

2. Llal glad to see you're okay, hadnt heard from ya for a minute lol. Also glad to see ya gots a lady :) now just wait and see them keep poppin up everywhere, and remember to be careful not to harvest to early. Trust me i know how tempting it can be lol im lettin mine plump up a couple more weeks before i give them their 2 week notice flush lol

3. Those are most definitely pistils, not vegetative growth. It's going to get really exciting from here on out, but deadbodyman is right, don't make the mistake of harvesting too early. Scope your dope!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (2nd grow) Autoflowering Extravaganza: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1365650-kiamitos-autoflowering-extravaganza.html

(1st grow)Sensi silver haze: http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/1355262-take-look-any-comments.html
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only good is knowledge, the only evil, ignorance.

4. Thanks so much man good to see I was thought of ^.^
    Yayyy for ladies!! Haha this is the best birthday present everrrrrr(PS my bday just passed that's why I got so excited it was like the universe gave me a present lol) but yea I'm stoked dude. I'm gonna go get some nutes for flowering in the next few days when I can. And I think I'll add some more warm CFLs while I'm at it. Anyway... Gotta run but I'll be back much more often : )

5. Hey folks! I'm soo excited!! Pistils are popping up all over on the rest of the branches and the first few that showed up are plumpin up nice n they look soo perdyyy. I attached some pics, keep in mind that each picture is of a different branch. Also is pics of the whole plant set up with the soft white bulbs. And I kept one daylight bulb because its to my understanding that if you keep a small amount of blue spectrum light mixed in with your soft/warm light then she produces denser buds. Feedback anyone? And lastly there is the sour kush seed I successfully germinated and have in the back of the grow box with a glass on top for moisture/heat to start 'er up.
    Oh, and since you all are so awesome.... Can anyone estimate a roundabout yield this lady might be gettin at harvest time? And how long should she flower before harvesting?

Attached Files:

6. .

Attached Files:

7. .

Attached Files:

8. Hello shellie glad to see an update:) try and make sure your lights are no more than 3inches from the top of the canopy - Things are looking nice your plants are gawjuss xD

how long you been vegging for today and when you thinking of switch?

My Northern Lights at day 39 today :) and Big Devil XL (auto) at day 20/21 Going strong :)

9. always more red in flowering but a blue or two will deffo help..As for yield and flowering. it all depends it could take 9weeks or it could take 12 - and depending on what high you are wanting to get... Yield is virtually impossible to guess as of this time, just see how she grows abs hopefully she will produce the Danks :))))
    grows abs;) she ia strong lol

10. Right on!!! And I have to adjust the lights I know, its being done today but rn I'm wayyy too high so itll hafta wait til after this nap ya digg LOL

11. good to hear:)

haha I feel ya try not to be baked when tending to the girls :')

12. I dont smoke near her but curious as to why the suggestion of no lifted gardening? I'm always baked hahahaa :lol:

13. occasionally I do clumsy things, and Im getting extremely anxious about falling over and landing on my plant lol :)

14. I soooooo feel you. But I've clumsy-proofed my grow area for that very reason lollll. I'm a huge clutz. But my grace seems to remain pretty intact while I garden. Its like clumsyness therapy : )

15. She looks happy and healthy, but just like Saza, I can't help you with yield, many factors come into play.

16. clumsiness therapy haha love it!

17. Lookin really nice so far.... I just want it to be harvest time already haha but patience is a virtue. I'm gonna get a lil pocket scope today I think. I attached pics of all the different bud sites, and then i also took a pic together of the 3 biggest (or what appears will be) buds. As well as a side shot pic of the branch of what seems to have the most pistils (cola?)

Attached Files:

18. HELP! Something has gone horribly wrong here and I'm freaking out! The bottom tiny leaves have been shedding off which I thought was normal nothing excessive tho. But now I see these yellow leaves and I can't figure out what it means! Those pictures all seems the same and idk how to fix this. I can't let my first girl die!

Attached Files:

19. #239 DeadBodyMan, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    Its probably okay. They get like that during flowering. Your feeding schedule is probably lower in nitrogen than before and your lady is just taking some she has stored in those leaves. If i had a nickel for all the leaves that yellowed and fell off my two ladies lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Phewwwww!!! *huge sigh of relief* thanks buddy. I just worried cause now it was those top leaves and not just the little bottom ones.
    How you been?