Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this anymore know

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WakeNBake2013, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Well yesterday I picked up from a friend this stuff and I'm waiting to try it out this evening ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422780674.777964.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422780825.606969.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422780854.939544.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422780889.644680.jpg

Smells good nice and fresh

3. #3 NorthernAutos, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  4. I love these " what strain is this " threads. This one is definitely Dank Master Kush OG Purple Drank Stank Weed.

5. Smell it :) or better...smoke it up brothaaa!

6. Either way it looks dank

7. It's the Stashmaster OG Kushblaster Purple Haze n' Daze Schlongblitzer. It's so good you'll feel like you actually had sex, but will also find out that you've contracted syphilis from the experience. 

8. That's some sexy shit...till the cancers kick in

9. Yeah it's called reggie

10. high mids kush

11. This shit here... Kryptochroniconolite.

12. Oh, That's OG Mudbone! I think...

Smoke up, lay down.

13. NO ONE can tell just by looking at pics of it online. Besides, why does it matter? I don't get the obsession with having strain names for everything you buy, most of them are crap anyway. I picked up some no name stuff the other day, didn't even care to try and get a name for it. Your buds look good, just smoke em and forget about strains.

14. That looks like some kind of cannabis. Possibly a sativa or indica strain, maybe even one that's mixed. I think it probably will get you high if you attempt to smoke it.