Are these trichomes clear or cloudy? Should I harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by littlebittaweed, Feb 1, 2015.

1. My Northern Lights is on day 53 from switching to 12/12. I have 1x400w HPS and have been studying the trichs daily from different budsites. Ministry of Cannabis is who I got it from.

I'm seeing about 85% cloudy, 5% clear, 10% amber. I want to mitigate the natural indica tendencies somewhat and not have a total couchlock strain.

Should I harvest this or continue to wait??

Attached Files:

2. Looks good dude. I havnt grown nl but I have done some blue mystic wich is frequently compared to it. Usually bout 56-60 days so I'd say your close

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The more amber the more coughlock....and there is no going back to clowdy

4. Looks like there's still quite a bit of clear there man. NL is a regular in my perpetual set up. I take it at 62 days. If you wait another week I think you will be happy that you did.

5. 10% amber and you want a more heady buzz, you are in the zone with that plant. My bet is you will start out about with a head and then it will be a creeper into the laid back feel.

6. Thank you! These are great responses. I think I WILL give it an extra 7 days or so--I do prefer a more heady buzz but I must've selected a 100% indica for a reason, and I do have a backstock of papaya from a recent harvest which tends to be more cerebral and daytime-y.

Patience is a virtue that I'm working on developing ;)

7. Papaya loves the LST. here is mine that has been curing since Dec 7 or so. In the bud pics I had one more stem of buds I did not photo graph. Right around 4 oz or so with 150hps.

View attachment 1640347

View attachment 1640349

View attachment 1640350

View attachment 1640352

View attachment 1640353

View attachment 1640355

8. I used to think I liked a "buzzy sativa high" until I harvested my sativa with clear trichomes and smoked it lol never had so much anxiety in my life lol

9. Read your old post I answered your question for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum