The Jambalaya Project

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by NugPufr, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Awesome idea. Good luck.

2. Yup that's like when I ask my girl to smell some herb and tell me what she thinks. I know how good it smells by how disgusted she is lol.

3. Yup, same deal with my woman.....she loves flowers but herb is like wherever. And to her when it's combusted it smells like baby poop or skunk, lol!

4. Thats funny. My wife was always the opposite. She never liked the idea of bud (long story with her parents) and never tried it before me. But, she has always liked the smell of it.

5. Hey I'll sub up to this.. I got a couple Jambalaya seeds rollin around here.. :D

6. YES! please post them up in here. Will be interesting to see how much variation is in them at this point.

7. They are still in seed form in a drawer.. :p

Perhaps this is what I needed to push me to crack em. Just between you and me, Jack scares the crap out of me. The one GS Jack Herer that I grew before stretched 4x in flower..... that's a lot to deal with. I know the Jack has strong genetics, so I expect to to see it shining though.

8. Yeah they are strong genetics indeed. I have some Jack F2 running right now and one plant is about 7' tall. 

I have also been testing a jack male and it dominates everything. I have controlled the stretch but the smell always shines through. Which is a good thing for me. 

The jamaba's I have going are on the tall side but def not the stretch of straight jack. If you flip the no more than 12" you should be fine. They would do well with topping.

9. #29 GSTM, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    Dude! ya gotta try em........please? :p Lmao! You can handle it! :laughing:

Come on brother! Live on the edge! :poke: :laughing:

Seriously man.....I would really like to see what kinda monster you could pull.....it would def help the cause.....we need to get as many people interested in this project as possible.....and you and your awesome thread might get someone that may be otherwise oblivious, interested in carrying the torch to the next level! :p :p :p

It would be so cool to keep this strain going for years.....a strain created solely by Grass City members...

Hope you at least give it some serious thought old friend.

I love this idea Nugpufr came up with....so if I sounds like im begging....maybe i am.....I just think this is too good of an idea to let pass by...so I'd like to see you jump on board....we need good people......if not now......soon I hope :)

I'm rambling here.....take care man....
    :wave:

10. How would one go about getting some of the jambalaya seeds. I'm assuming that these are all from gs's and your own personal stock. I would love to try and do a little dialing in with some before/if I had the opportunity to contribute to the breeding.

11. do you believe in unicorns?

12. Haha. Of course I do! The North Koreans unearthed one that the ancient king used to ride. That has to be legit, right?

13. #33 GSTM, Feb 6, 2015
    :laughing: did you see "The interview" yet?

14. Not yet, but I saw it up on Netflix the other day. It's already been added to my list. How was it?

15. #35 GSTM, Feb 6, 2015
    Well I enjoyed the fuck out of it....but talked to some folks I thought would like it and they weren't impressed....not sure wtf they were expecting......academy award nominations???...as far as movies from those dudes go....I'd say its def worth the price of admission....and the guy that plays Kim did a damn good job I think.

16. Nice! The wife is out at derby practice for the next few hours so I may have to break out a little bud and start up the old Netflix machine (aka my xbox one).

17. Bud will def help!

18. Count me in. I'll drop some as soon as I can. :metal:

19. Well that's a given. Bud makes everything better :D

Should be very interesting to watch.

20. Iron...you da man, man.

Youre truly one of a kind....Way to take one for the team.....I owe you one bud.

:wave: