Arizer Solo first timer, huw much to smoke ?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TiffiCan, Jan 31, 2015.

1. I'm grabbing myself an Arizer Solo and I'm unsure how much to smoke for first time.
    I used to smoke around 13yrs ago so I know what to expect.
    Recently I smoked twice (joint) with my wife, first time she said she didn't get high while I was laughing my ass off :)
    Second time she was coughing a lot and had a bad trip that her throat was hurting like hell, I had a bad trip trying to focus on her to make her feel well and give positive vibe to her, after 45min she felt better but said that she always thought it was supposed to make you feel relaxed, and she was not feeling relaxed or happy.

So I wanna grab us Arizer Solo, but I'm not sure how much we should smoke, I read that vaporizers are more efficient, so don't want to smoke too much.
    Also any recommendation as to Indca, Sativa or Hybrid ?
    Thanks guys.

2. You don't "smoke" anything, it's a vaporizer, the whole point is not to smoke. ;)

Most people on these forums vape less than 1 gram per "session." Hope that is a helpful ballpark estimate? But everyone has a different tolerance, and we don't know what your tolerance is! Just keep vaping until you feel the desired effect, then stop.

3. Fill the bowl take a few hits each then shut it off. If the weed looks like it can be vaped more and your not quite where you want to be turn it on again. Vaporisers are so versatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. U can get a ton of hits from a bowl as long as you start at a low temp and work your way up. It doesn't take many hits before u can feel it.

5. if you live in a state where it's legal and have access to different strains there are a lot of options as far as what you can/should get.  I got my wife a strain that was only 2.5% THC and 9% CBD and it totally chills her out.  White widow, Blueberry, Blue Widow (Blue Venom), these are some stains I like that don't make me paranoid.

I have a low tolerance so initially I was barely putting any bud at all in the bowl and it worked fine.  It does work better if you pack the bowl tight.  I put way more than I need because I use the leftover vaped buds to make tincture.  Like the comment above, just take a few hits and wait 10-15 minutes, if you aren't high enough vape more.  You'd be surprised how little you can use and get high.

6. I like to pack my Arizer Solo tips about 3/5th full, finely ground. Smaller vape-bowl hits but better vapes, in my experience.

7. One bowl pack in the solo is around .1g, and most bud I can run for 12 minutes on a 3-4 and another 12 on a 4-5 (those temp ranges vary depending on how I feel about the bud.) you'll love the solo, I bought a second one so my girlfriend and I can have our own when out and about away from each other

8. I would use a low temp full pack. Remember it hits you slower with a vape take a few lungs full. Then turn it off remove stem see how it affects you give it 5 minz. Need more go again same bowl. Want to take less hits get high faster up the temp. Remember use caution it hits you like a creeper. Strain of marijuana used also has huge impact. You want to get super high put it on high heat full pack smoke till no effect or taste. High last longer also then smoking when you vape it. Good luck. P.S. You may want to start at med temp if your greens are really sticky as it will have more moisture content & need it.

9. fixed ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app