Busted at party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Previsual, Jan 31, 2015.

1. This was a couple years back. I had a friend thats a girl who was hosting a party at her house. I was 17 at the time. I show up to the party, load bowl after bowl after bowl, and get totally stoned. I don't drink, but there was tons of underage drinking there. Everyone was about 18-20 with a few outliers. Someone runs in and tells a bunch of us out back that there are tons of cops at the door. They welcome them in. Keep in mind that police also surrounded the back so escape was not an option. 6 cops came in and rounded everyone up. There was about 50 of us. He then gives the house owner a speech about how she can be arrested for like 10 charges that pertain to underage consumption and drugs etc. He ends off letting her go off on a warning. They then divide the 17 & unders from the 18+ers and let the 18+ go if they had a ride. No MIPS. Also, before the cops busted in I managed to slip some eye drops in and hide my backpack (which consists of almost an ounce of white widow/ jilly bean/ blackberry kush in her kitchen pantry. They divided us up and made sure the 17 year olds and under would be taken home and released under signature to their parents. The 18+ got to go on a free ride out of there. The funny thing is, I decided to be honest and not lie about my age unlike many others at the party. The cops did their basic drug tests and divided me into their sober group. I passed off as sober (when it comes to cops i straighten the hell up). The cop tells my mom that I was "out past curfew" and he could get me on that which was bullshit because I was in the house

2. Lmfao i would've been venting furiously with my mom if the cop told me i passed my curfew while i was at some party.

3. You do know if 50 kids scattered the cops are not gunna start a 1960s beatdown.

4. this

5. #5 Smokey Tha Bear, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    they were surrounded which means 10+ pigs with tasers and mace. Would they have used those on a bunch of minors? who knows but running isnt always going to work

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. So 10 out of 50 people get booked better than all 50.

7. Swarm defense works pretty well. Youtube something like "swarms evading predators" it's really quite magical to watch. Plus, a cop wouldn't use a taser to stop a kid running away from a party, way too many liabilities if the cop's life isn't in danger. There's been incidents where grown-ass adults have been killed from a taser being used on them.

That being said, I don't mock your decision to stay and take it like a man, everyone is responsible for their actions and getting caught running could be worse than voluntarily giving yourself up. When I was in highschool, we always made the pigs work to catch us. I lived in a small town with tons of wooded areas so it was pretty easy to disappear.