HiSi Full Size 18inch Double U Perc bong for 250? Good deal?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gh0stmc, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Im thinking about buying a HiSi Double U Perc full size 18 inch bong for $250. The overall piece is in great condition. The original owner said he bought it for $450-500 new and that the downstem and bowl have 8 holes each for additional diffusion/suction and are worth $130 by themselves new. Not sure if his claims are true. Is this piece worth $250? Any advice/info on whether to buy or not are appreciated. Thanks.

Money would be better spent on a grow light.

the great big bong is a huge dirty piece of shit dude wants rid of because its not useful, you dont need an expensive monster to smoke a pinch of weed. You cant take it anywhere and have to store it where it will not get broken. Its a waste.

Go buy 2 new normal sized bongs and a sack of weed instead.

3. Do yourself a favor and go to apixdesign.com. He make a ton of nice pieces that are in your price range. You'll get a much better value out of a gridded stemline from apix than two u Percs. I know someone with the exact hisi piece and the thing is draggy as a motherfucker. Even though the apix pieces may not look as impressive they will be so much nicer. Much smoother, a lot less drag, and extremely strong glass. Apix is a single guy who makes each piece so you know the quality is consistent. I would recommend going to his site for sure, especially over hisi. I have some other suggestions if you are curious.