T shirt design opinion.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RedganjaDown, Jan 31, 2015.

1. #1 RedganjaDown, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    If you saw this shirt design, on a new, not used, would you consider buying it in a black long-sleeve Beefy Hanes? What would you pay? $25-30?

Attached Files:

2. I wouldn't buy any clothes associated with weed. Don't want my parents having any ideas of me smoking. Also I'm paranoid that cops would randomly search me if I had suspicious clothes of weed on:p

3. No i see enough leaves without it branded on my attire.
    However yea its pretty cool design if thats what floats you're boat ;)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'd pay $5 at most for that shirt...

5. Thanks. Worried about your parents. LMAO!!!! 

Randomly search you? WTF country do you live in? Algeria.

6. I wear hoodies and shirts with red stuff on it all the time trying to open people's eyes. I like to think maybe they'll google and do some research on their own. The November 2016 elections are going to be huge for the Cannabis Reform movement an we need to start advocating now. I am an advocate for change.

7. #7 Joyetech, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    your shirt without the words actually just gave me a really weird but brilliant idea for a design.. gotta go photoshop it up :)

8. [ quote name="RedganjaDown" post="21261058" timestamp="1422715988"]Thanks. Worried about your parents. LMAO!!!!

Randomly search you? WTF country do you live in? Algeria.[/quote]

South Africa. Police do whatever try want here. My friend got caught caught because he had a huge ass weed leaf on his shirt. Cops drove passed and made a U turn to get to him. Idiot had a joint on him.

9. i wouldnt.  but im not a big 'clothing' person

10. South Africa. Police do whatever try want here. My friend got caught caught because he had a huge ass weed leaf on his shirt. Cops drove passed and made a U turn to get to him. Idiot had a joint on him.

[/QUOTE]We have the same worries here in the USA, but in light of recent events here, police are starting to be held accountable.

11. I would not buy that shirt.
    It's tacky and I hate it.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

12. You sir, are a contentious troll.

13. Sure, I'm a troll because I answered your question.

Makes sense.

Except it doesn't.

You're just butthurt.

14. That shirt sucks. Makes me want to stop eating forever so I die

[​IMG]

15. I heart you.

16. <3

[​IMG]

17. man you guys are all edgy and shit. 

Attached Files:

18. 0 out of 10

I woudlnt wear that even if someone gave it to me for free, and I had nothing else to wear.

19. I would not buy it. Or wear it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. screw it.. I said $5 just to be nice

OP this shirt is basically wearing a printed piece of paper with an already established "meme" type of photo plastered on the the front... Design something original in PS and then ask for opinions.