So, what did you do today?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by WillChives, Jan 31, 2015.

1. What was today like for you, or how's it looking if you're reading this in the morning. Anything important going on? Tell your story.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. +1

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. chilled with my dogs lol literally..took um to the pet store, got them ice cream.
    stopped at tbell for a quesarito and then hit up my friends for a little bit.
    It was a nice chill day :)

4. I didn't do much today tbh, I sat around playing Dying Light & watched some shows with my girl when she came home from work.

5. I cleaned my self-cleaning oven and flipped the blades of my ceiling fan around to wood grain side. Oh what an eventful and exciting day!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. got drunk and stoned and went to some international pavilion things. by the end i was too stoned to buy the drinks i wanted.

the last stop was at the english, and it was more like a bar than the rest so i just sat at some table next to this old dude in a leather jacket and then we talked about how metal is fuckin awesome and fuck the beetles. dude was trashed, it was awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Getting high and drunk while not fox hunting.

8. Talking to my wife using Skype.

9. Smoked some weed,
    watched the news,
    smoked some weed,
    went to work,
    smoked some weed,
    walking dead, Netflix,
    smoke some weed,
    current time.....10:34pm EST

• Like Like x 1
  10. Had a photo shoot today :) the guitar is a vintage Fender Stratocaster ❤

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Washing my cloths. Becuase my wife isn't house.

12. worked 9-8 yesterday.

working 9 to god knows when today

prbably should.... sleep

13. Right now weak up from bed and ready myself for going office.

14. Woke up, had a few dabs, went to walmart to buy a new mouse and slippers, came home had some brews and a few more dabs, bbqed some ribs and went over to buddies to hang with the crew.  Now I at home getting ready for a nice dab sesh before bed.  Might watch some youtube videos or listen to some music.

15. Smoked all the liv long day

16. #16 sleepingblade, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    woke up, took my puppy out to pee, but she missed and got the hallway, luckily it's wood flooring haha.
    Got ready for work, still here, and have another 6.5 hours left (12 hour shifts suck ass).
    Might hit up a buddy to hang out tonight, tomorrow is my day off so I'm planning to hit the dog beach early morning, then visit my dad for a late father's day, then clean my aquarium.

17. Went to work, came home and had a couple glasses of wine while I wrote a few articles for websites I freelance for, cleaned a bit, showered and now laying in bed.

18. <div>I almost the whole day I was out shopping. And now I'm wondering whether or not to buy such personalised jewellery? can you help me?

</div>

19. went to the gym. Watching dragon ball z. Currently on episode 27

20. So far today I've just worked, was kinda cool cos I got to try Windows 10 for the first time :)

Tonight I'm going to watch my local football team play.