Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can u get high from drinking bong water?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hopsin, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Wanna get even higher bro?? Scrape up all your resin and pop it down the hatch like a pill, then drink the bong water. 

2. Aha nasty I've accidentally got some in my mouth a few times and got instantly nauseous not a good idea just scrape some res if you fienin that bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. i don't know why you guys are fucking hating fucking assholes. i do this once in a while with coca cola bong water instead of gatorade and it actually gets me higher so fuck you. 

4. I fucking love getting to use this one.
    [​IMG]

5. Go ahead.
    And if you want a cigarette afterwards lick a dirty ashtray.
    About the same.

No, friend, you don't get high from this at all

You should try googling before you try something like that, bong water is disgusting  :laughing:

7. That's cute. And also pathetic.

Man dont worry too much about it people on this forum tend to be complete and utter cunts to people who ask beginner questions

They like to lord their knowledge, and forget how unwitting it can be to be new and it's fucking disgusting and I hate it

The bong water, scientifically, does not get you higher, so you can just stop doing that  :smoking:

9. DAMN SON, you guys are broken LMAO

10. #72 Blu3B3rryKush, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    ahhhaa such noob, his shit is so very full

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I tell my new toker friends that bong water gets them real high and act like it's an honor for me to let them drink it, and then before they drink the nasty stuff I tell them I'm messing with them. Whoever led you to believe that was a good idea was also messing with you. So, no, and even if you got high from it, I wouldn't drink a cup of spit and dirty water even if it resulted in an awesome high.

12.  What flavor was the Gatorade?

13. Bong water flavor

14. This is the stupidest thing I've read in a long time

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum