Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can u get high from drinking bong water?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hopsin, Jan 31, 2015.

1. #41 SteamRolled, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    If you put getting high before your health, then go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Does Bing water taste good without the Gatorade mix? I think not. Do we enjoy bad tasting weed or good tasting weed? Good tasting weed, that's one reason why we grow. Don't ingest things that need help to taste good, unless you season your weed before you smoke it...

3. It will make you trip like unmentionables but you need to drink a gallon

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I wouldn't recommend drinking contaminated water. I would think to put some coconut oil in the water and let it sit for a bit. That way any leftover thc from plants or resin would be pulled into the oil/water. Maybe that will get you high by drinking it. Just my opinion, never drank it on purpose and never will haha.

5. thats what i tell people who smoke tane soup haha

6. Yummy. It also makes kickass edibles, just substitute it for water in recipes.

7. ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl ngcmbl

8. #49 QuatroCT, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    I can't believe this. Who would actually do sucha thing? NGCM's I guess... Get educated children, stay in school!

9. What the fuck is wrong with you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Don't drink bong water! Have you ever noticed it smells like a whole new kind of awful? That smell isn't nutrition.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 😂

Chef.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You have to pour it into a bowl and dip bread in it to digest it, otherwise it doesn't metabolize right.

13. Take that leftover cat puke on your carpet and let it dissolve in a bowl of water. Yummmmm, why don't you drink that too, heard it fucks ya up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Please be a troll...

This is the strangest life I've ever known

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pssshhhht the things I see on this site are ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That commercial is where I learned it from. I always wanted to try everything I saw on TV. BJ and the Bear? Wanted a monkey and a truck....Got a wife and kid instead. Dukes of Hazzard.....Cars can't jump ditches......and vin numbers are so they can track fucked up cars in ditches back to the owners.....Greatest American Hero? Yup..... I'm the number one talk show host on America's most non mainstream News network!

Glad I saw this one before that other one...... Or I'd have picked up jogging....I shudder to think..(you remeber that one right...? No one says "I want to be a Jogger when I grow up")... I think that's what it said. I smoked a lot of dope back then.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah because THC is extremely soluble in water, if you don't drink it you're just wasting it man

• Like Like x 1
  18. No way bro. That shits weak. What you gotta do is get a male cat and a mirror. Stand behind the cat and let it piss in your face. You trip so super hard you end up fighting a 8yr old in a sand box for the rights to some awesome boobage.

Lmmfao

"Fortune Favors The Bold"- Virgil
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1304901-A.O.'s-Green-Adventure

• Like Like x 6