Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Resin is equivilant to eating shit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nacher7g, Jan 30, 2015.

1. -when you smoke weed, you inhale the thc and most tar and carcinogens are left as resin
    -when you eat food, you're digesting the nutrients your body needs to sustain itself and crapping out the rest.

so when you smoke resin, its comparable to eating shit. probably not as nasty though.

thoughts?

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Spear, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    might as well be, that shits nasty. I guess its ok on a dry day though.

Yea, I will pass on resin hits, I dont need a buzz that bad. Now when I was 14 it was the bomb! LOL

4. would u rather eat shit or take a hit of resin?
    the resin would win no matter who you asked. It's not equivalent at all, eating shit would be so much more disgusting. smoking cigarets is worse than dog shit though. Maybe you should worry about that instead

5. I don't understand how people smoke resin it's literally not even smokable I've never been able to light it

6. I still smoke it. Some of you weed snobs in the medicinal states and legal states forget that a lot of us can't get cheap, super bomb, super potent weed/concentrates/edibles whenever the hell we please, and won't be able to for a long time, so we have to make due with what we have.

Some of us aren't ultra rich, or have rich parents who throw money at us, some of us actually have to do menial jobs for minimum pay, and therefore don't have the ability to smoke 24/7/365, and once again have to make due with what we have.

7. you dont needa tell me twice im over here buying 5 bags :)

Sent from my asshole using Grasscity Forum

8. Sometimes I get blasted off resin, no bullshit. It tastes like absolute shit but when you gotta make do with what you have it can do the job. Not to say I would do it regularly but once in a good while.

9. Smoking in general is shit.

10. If you have a combustion pipe like a GPEN smoking resin is pretty easy but from my experience it is more of a placebo effect than anything else. Not really worth it.

11. Cant believe I am reading that ppl take resin hits. Ratchet........

12. I'm pretty sure there are people that actually do eat shyt so.....

13. It's spelled "cigrits" or "sagrits"

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

14. I think smoking resin tastes better than smoking roaches. Its actually enjoyable. If you dont like resin dont smoke it you pot snobs. Simple as that.

15. I like the comparison cuz if you really in a pinch and desperate to get high you can huff fermented shit..Google jenkim idk if that's how it's spelled but that's how it sounds..or Google getting high on fecal matter

16. Haha...  Sometimes you just do what you have to do.  In college, my roomate and I would take turns with resin hits when the city was dry.  The bowl used to get hot that we had to use oven mits to hold it ha. 

17. I am a little embarrassed to say this, but I tried vaping a big resin chunk in my Solo last week, and it wasn't half bad. :)

Smoking that shit is probably one of the worst things you could do for your lungs. And I came across someone on these forums who makes resin edibles, how gross is that!

18. That's not bad, it's already activated. I just can't imagine the taste.
    I have a reclaim edible sitting under my bed right now, but it just sounds and looks so gnar that I might not eat it.

I may have been the ultimate resin fiend. I used to chase the dragon with it on foil. I remember Cleaning my pipe after every eigth to get a little wad to smoke. I left my pipe outside so the resin was always to wet to actually smoke.

19. Well no because weed doesn't contain carcinogens