Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good og bad weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Jan 30, 2015.

1. So i picked up some ganjs from this guy today, he told me its not the quality he usualy have. Im on my way home. So havent tried yet.

It smells like some of the hasish i have smoked esrlier. No pungent smell. Cant smell it through my jacket as i usualy donwith some other stuff i have gotten earlier Can barely see crystals, but it sticks to my finger a little

Attached Files:

2. Looks like decent bud that was destroyed by transportation

Clean your fingernails and use lotion, your hands dry as fucc

3. Thats swag. flush it down the toilet.

4. How sad :( just paid 50$ for it.

Any chamcei can get high w it?

5. No way to know if it was a good buy or bad buy without smoking some. If it gets you really high, it was a terrific buy regardless of what it looks like.

6. It's fine smoke it

7. #7 CRAZYKID423, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    its not going to hurt you but its definitely not quality buds. did you scale it? how much did you get for your 50$?...

8. It's not the best-looking stuff but it should do the job just fine.  :smoke:

9. Bobby browns baby cousin Reggie Bush

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. looks like mids, I'd smoke that fuck yeah!