UFOs, Aliens, Sightings, and Abductions.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CanIBeShaggy, Jan 30, 2015.

1. I've been watching the Unsolved Mysteries UFO Files recently and some of the stories in it are kinda disturbing. Anyone interested in UFO's should check it out. 

The Belgian UFO was particularly believable because the Belgian Air Force were willing to admit and discuss the topic. There were also many eye witnesses. The Belgian Air Force tracked the position of a UFO on radar, then sent some F-16's to chase it. It played cat and mouse with the F-16's and performed complex maneuvers that human air craft are not capable of. It would fly slowly and let the F-16's come close, then it would zoom ahead at ridiculous speeds, only to slow down once more and do the same thing again. It moved with incredible speed and acceleration. It accelerated at rates so high that would kill any human being. What the pilots found particularly odd was how quickly it was able to descend and ascend. It seemed to be able to descend/ascend thousands of feet in mere seconds. It flew at speeds much faster than the speed of sound, but never made a sonic boom, and no one seems to no why. The guy who they interviewed from the Belgian Air Force seemed convinced it was an alien craft, and went as far as saying that we ought to learn why they are here and what they intend to achieve here.

2. Thats crazy ^^^
    When I was about 14 me and my friend went for a walk in the woods at around midnight

We saw a reoccurring blue light that would surge up into the sky and light up most of the forest around us like a beacon type thing. It would flash about every 7 or 8 seconds

Ive google mapped where we were and theres no houses around the area so Im still abit freaked out to this day

Aliens are real man. Peace

3. Nice vid, thanks for sharing. I don't think the majority of people on our planet are ready to accept the fact that there is quite possibly an infinite amount of life outside the Earth.

During our lifetime we're going to be informed about a lot more going on outside of our planet. Its a shame that us everyday civilians are merely 'fed' only so much information about life and what's really going on outside planet earth.

Humanity needs to be Unplugged from the MEDIA-TIT and come back to reality. After that happens, it (humanity) will be able to accept a lot more truths...

"May The Force Be With You"

4. [SIZE=10.5pt]The aliens discussion is frequently derailed by the fact that so many nuts come out and scream to high heavens that they've been abducted. "Regular" people see that guy and attribute his madman behavior to the entire notion of the existence of extraterrestrials thus stopping further ponderings before they even began. This is unfortunate.

While I have never seen a UFO, or claim to have had an alien encounter, it seems absurd to me that we would be the only ones in all the vastness that is even only the known universe. If we look at our own planet alone, how many different species existing in different conditions do we see already here? Sure, almost all share the common need for water and oxygen but it IS after all just one planet in one solar system in one galaxy. Who knows how flexible nature gets "out there"?   To quote Einstein:  The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge, but imagination. “
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]We are at a technological point where we can't put a man on any planet in our own solar system (almost there with Mars), so our capacity for detection and investigation of other galaxies, solar systems, and planets is still incredibly rudimentary. Given the sheer amount of space we have already charted (with our limited telescope means), it seems mathematically likely that conditions for life would have occurred elsewhere, especially considering that we don't actually know every condition in which life can manifest.

On the technological topic, as a previous poster mentioned, if aliens actually possessed the technological capability of interstellar travel to get here, then I sincerely doubt we, on Earth, would have any way of detecting them. Considering such a technological supremacy, and considering that a skilled Earthen hacker can hack into just about anything already, then it is plausible to assume that aliens could be monitoring every private, public, and governmental means of communication there is, without ever needing to step foot onto the planet or even the solar system. We might be under 100% surveillance from someone thousands of light years away. 
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=10.5pt]I'm not trying to raise paranoia here and certainly not saying a species so far advanced would even CARE about what we do here, but I am pointing out what true technological supremacy might mean in terms of how they would interact with us.   Our own planet is already under satellite surveillance for military purposes etc, so being under a more distant and more sophisticated monitoring device doesn't seem implausible in the slightest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Along the same lines, should they come declaring war, there would be no Independence Day battles where humanity heroically defeats the alien invaders. If they got the tech to come here, not even just a probe, but an actual fleet or mother ship, then Earth's population would be erased with the push of a button.  Probably without ever knowing it was coming in the first place.   [/SIZE]

5. I saw a UFO over the ocean.  I watched it for at least an hour.  

6. Maybe UFOs use magnets to move.
    Maybe aliens are time travelers...
    Hmmm

7. #27 Kaleidoscope3Y3s, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  8. Bob lazar is awesome, but er I'm er not er sure er haha his still interesting case but you should hear what Stanton freidman says about him,
    John Lear always gets my mind racing with his interesting but wild claims,
    The best conspiracy yet is the flat earth conspiracy, it's got me gripped haha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426544584.792808.jpg

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

9. I don't believe in that stuff. Instead of disputing it though, I just want to point out that it's important to remember what the "U" in UFO stand for, and to remind people that if it's truly a UFO, you can in no way assert that it's an alien spacecraft. 

10. I think everybody knows what unidentified means, that very line is regurgitated so many times by non believers,
    Are you a man of science? Did you know e=mc2 is wrong?
    They have sent particles faster than the speed of light,
    Remember when we thought the world was flat?
    Remember when we thought e=mc2?
    Just because we don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't happen, we only have 5/6 senses to experience this reality with and that is only 0.1 of the electromagnetic spectrum,
    Imagine what a new colour would look like or a new sense, it's hard isn't it?

11. I don't mean to sound a dick if I did😊

12. It's constantly regurgitated because believers tend to not look at UFOs objectively but rather trying to assume from square one that unidentified means alien

And we've known the earth was round for a lot longer than people realize. And is constantly used to "disprove" science by anti science crowd.

13. My grandmother told me a story about how she was walking home from her cousins house in Pittsburgh when she was little. The houses were separated by farm/forest. She said a ufo flew above her and chased her home.

Also my dad's cousin or uncle (can't remember the relation) was a pilot for delta and he had a ufo fly beside him. Ill have to get the exact details when I talk to him again.

I'm always looking at the sky hoping to see something. I'm a believer.

Anyone ever heard about the "black knight satellite".? That shit is fkn crazy..

14. Not that I believe the earth is flat but have YOU been to space to say it's round? The gov lies about 911, moon landings amongst other things so why wouldn't they lie sour a flat earth,
    When people say look a ufo, that's what they mean,
    When do you hear people say look alien space craft? Never!
    It's only non believers that say we believers think it's alien,
    But when I see something unidentified, I go through process of elimination, like it's not a plane, balloon ect doing this there is only 1 instance for me where it remained unidentified,

15. Whoa. Nevermind. Definitely not the discussion I'm looking for. Don't even know where to begin on that.

16. I have not witnessed any ayyliums in my life time. 

17. Haha ok so what discussion was you looking for on this thread?
    How people are crazy for believing in aliens? That's an assumption on my part,
    But the reason I posted on this thread is because of the other posters regurgitation of freidmans debunking,

18. Has anybody in here read much about rendalsham Forrest? I'm in the UK and was gona take trip to the forest, I know I wouldn't get close to the base, I wouldn't want to, but I just wanted to go there to say I've been in the forest.

19. Yeah man here's a few bits of info I just pulled from some site, hope the op don't mind,

According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now.
    The USA and Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”.
    Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from this otherworldly satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.
    Since the 1930′s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.
    In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.
    The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940′s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14th 1954.
    The Time Magazine wrote about it on the seventh of March, 1960.
    In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing” the Sputnik 1 Spacecraft. According to reports, the “unidentified object” was in Polar orbit.
    in 1957. The United Stated nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in Polar Orbit.
    The first Polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.
    Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point and reconnaissance satellites. This would put the Black Knight in the category of a observational Satellite.
    In the 1960′s the Black Knight was located once again in Polar Orbit. Astronomers and Scientists calculated the objects weight to be over 10 tons which would be at that time the Heaviest Artificial Satellite to orbit our Planet.
    The Black Knight's orbit was unlike any other object orbiting Earth.
    The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation's Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight.
    The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.
    In 1963, Gordon Cooper was launched into space. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green object in front of his capsule in the distance moving towards his Spacecraft. The Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported the object to, picked up this Unidentified object on Radar travelling East to West.
    It was the Ham Radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System
    According to the decoded message, the Black Knight originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.
    On August 23, 1954 the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story about the Black Knight Satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
    NASA has released official images which apparently show the Black Knight Satellite,

20. No one called you crazy don't be so goddann offended. I just don't have time to cover all those conspiracies you believe in along with your anti science rhetoric.