Dinafem blue cheese autos

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by adamstubbs15, Jan 30, 2015.

1. 8 days old
    Biobizz all mix soil
    biobizz nutes range will start feeding at two weeks
    Lighting is 250w Mh on 20/4 temps are 25c in the day 20c at night how they lookin;) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422622189.350219.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. bio bizz is very strong nutes man I'm using bio grow and bloom with bio heaven I used half dose after 2-3 weeks and it burned my Pineapple Express auto and I was using light mix soil just be careful man:) goodluck with the blue cheese pal I love it, it's one of my fav smokes :)

My first official grow all advice welcome:) http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1335682-my-first-official-grow.html

3. I dont agree, all mix is perfect for auto's . 'No feed till flowering' could paraphrase that to Less chance to f**k it up however I would try and transplant within the next ten days,gently being the operative word .The monogram 'dont transplant'is geared toward the heavy handed .Looks all good! A A S.

4. Read somewhere before that Auto's prefer light Nutes and very little training. Can i ask what type tent you are in as im looking into whether or not a sog of auto's or a couple trained photo plants would be better off 

5. Irl be keeping 4 plants in a 80x80x160 tent and will be scrogging them

6. They look great man. I love Dinafem's blue cheese. I have their photoperiod version, lovely smoke 

7. Yeah I have done dinafem's blue cheese auto. Very nice plant, will reward you well. Yeah autos aren't a great fan of heavy nutes so start of slow and work your way up with nutes. Yeah I too would tramsplant in the next week or so. For future reference bud I would start auto's in there pot you would finish the plant in they dont like to be transplanted that much :)

8. Roots were coming out the bottem so I transplanted maket man said there 20 litre pots but I'm not exactly sure but I've planted in a bit further down in the pot so irl be able to flush easier

9. For flower should I put in on 18/6 or or 12/12 ??

10. The guy was right in his warning about hot soil and autos....They don't like em early...more so than photos for sure. If they don't burn, they stunt....no shit. Best results with autos I have found has been give em next to nothing till you see some yellowing. Trust him....he's right. Autos do not like hot soils.

11. Okay irl upload pictures every 2 days too then maybe someone could help me spot the first signs of yellowing

12. They should go into flower themselves so you want to try and veg either aslong as you can or to the largest you can veg also taking into account a growth in the flowering stage. Once they turn im sure you can put them on 12/12 like a photosensitive plant but its not the same for every grower cos everybodys method is different in some way !!

13. 12-12 is a waste. They are autos they should be run 18/6 or 20/4 they will flower regardless of light schedule but the more light the more growth

14. Irl go with 18/6 then cheers👍

15. Yeah 18/6 will work fine. Keep us updated buddy

16. Will do

17. Waiting for them to show ill health before adding nutes will stunt them. You will get a period of very slow growth before they give you any colour clues. When and how much to give them is always going to be somewhat of a gamble in soil but waiting for them to look sick isn't the best way to go about it imo.

You want to give autos at the very least 18/6. I give mine 24/0. That's the advantage of autos, you can give them twice the amount of light as photoperiods 

18. Day 11

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422887543.115990.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422887557.065652.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422887575.815871.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422887600.751130.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422887640.405001.jpg

20. Nice looking soil mix that, it's nice to see people using plenty of perlite. I see so many growers adding a sprinkle and thinking its going to do something