Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tolerance question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WakeNBake2013, Jan 30, 2015.

1. #1 WakeNBake2013, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    So I've started back up smoking again after a 2 month break for a verity of reasons, now been smoking for about a month now started mid December got really high smoked about 4 joints or so and I've been doing it daily since than, so would that have made my tolerance change and get higher causing me to smoke more I mean it's only been about a month and a half now, also my highs maybe last 1-2 hours tops now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I took a year long tolerance break last year. When i came back to smoking I felt like a new smoker for about  a week.. my tolerance built up quickly after thatn.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422600536.869653.jpg I smoke about 3-4 of these a day

Thanks for the reply

4. I really think that smoking weed is just like riding a bike in the sense that you can drop it for a bit and ya when you come back you are not as good but after a day of riding its like you never put it down.