Gay Horny Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by morange, Jan 30, 2015.

I'm confused [​IMG]

2. Soooo found out FuccBoi is now an insult according to urban dictionary. I can't help but be turned on everytime i hear it :laughing:

3. i did surgery on one of my sex toys to optimize it for my use.

....i... i cut the balls off.

4. Its way better now

5. you a scary guy cuttin off balls n shit =P

6. Fits deeper now

7. long as it still has a big enough base don't forget what happened before [​IMG]

8. Its wired to a remote to make it vibrate :)

9. 90 minutes of prostate milking and I think I just had the most explosive orgasm I've ever had in my life. I can't believe the amount of pre cum and jizz I got from that.

90 straight minutes of the most intense body quivering bliss.

I've been doing it wrong my whole life. 8 inches in and I start just shaking with pleasure. Idk. Greatest fap ever tho.

10. #650 SiriusWolff, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    Am i weird for this? I've always gotten tons of pleasure from any penetration at all. I mean i get shivers and can't help but be loud. Alot of guys have been surprised by that especially since it happens without any prostate stimulation. I just love to be fucked [​IMG] it's like a drug.

I've been deprived too long :/

11. Ya man I agree completely. I do love to feel full though

Who doesn't ^_^ nothing better hehe.

13. I haven't been able to keep my hands off myself today and yesterday. I'm just so ridiculously turned on like alll the damn time!

I'm so sensitive too, everything feels sooooooooo good my god

14. i love taking my waterproof vibrating plug into a bath just sitting there in bliss for an hour light some candles smoke a bowl play some music and crack the window just a tiny bit to let in the cool rainy air then just fill the room with steam and relax

15. Been hella transsexual recently

16. got an inflatable butt plug omg dudes i think i have met my match.

this thing is the shiiiiiiiiiiiit

the shiiiiiiiiiit

its great.

17. Gender bending can be super fun :D

18. #658 morange, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2015
    Look gunit

I gotta shave my legs. Shed 50 lbs and get better uploadfromtaptalk1434070918637.jpg thigh highs but damn look!

19. Sexy! Now I gotta see the whole ensemble [​IMG]

PS Shaving legs is overrated, the prickliness that follows is ridiculous. However, you can't beat the feeling of freshly shaven legs and clean sheets. It's practically orgasmic.

20. I got some awesome new undies!! I've made a mess already o.o