Gay Horny Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by morange, Jan 30, 2015.

1. being out of condoms is the most tremendous test of willpower i've ever experienced

this must never happen again

I bought 100 of them for 15 dollars on amazon.

got condoms for ages

3. i took control today. it's rare for us

i went down on her until she was begging to be fucked with a strap on. i made her earn it... first time i've ever been able to tie her up [​IMG]

4. Oooh you two getting all switchy... Sounds like a damn good time :D

she normally isn't very switch at all so this was pretty awesome. she reminded me who's really in charge later [​IMG]

6. damn i want to smash again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2EmnLFOZqQ

7. Someone should bring dabs and dominate my hot little lingerie clad body =D

8. I wanna be rode harder than a GP ducati

9. recently I've been thinking it might be fun if I was top sometimes. not allthe times but sometimes

10. switching it up again [​IMG]

11.  It is :devious:

12. I think my ass got stretched from the doctor cus I'm going back to butt play and have been fitting impressive things

13. Ugh I can't wait for my fwb to come visit me. First thing though, gunna make him give me a massage -  my back's stiffer than momo's hardon [​IMG]

And then I'm gunna thank him for that by making him my slave [​IMG]

14. What are you going to make him do?

15. Massage my back, and if he's good at it, my arms, legs, neck, feet, hands, and ass. Then I'm gunna tie him up, possibly with a blindfold too, depending on how we're feeling. He will address me only as "master". I'll start off gently, teasing him with my hands, rubbing his chest, lightly touch the inside of his thighs, balls, and if he's lucky, his cock. I'll sit on his face and make him eat me out for a bit, giving him specific orders on how he must please me, and possibly slap his face around a bit. I'll put on my strap on and make him suck it, then I'll have him get on his stomach. I'll give him a thorough and well-deserved spanking, before I rim him and eat his ass. I'll lube up my hand and start by inserting a finger, then another, preparing him for what's next. I'll slide into him nice and easy at first, make sure he can take it, before speeding up my rhythm and fucking him hard and fast... If he can take me. I'll probably finish off by sitting on his face again, and give him a handjob if he earns it.

Goddamn I can't wait. We're gunna go to the toy store first cause we need an enema bulb for him and we might pick up some other fun things too.

good god :O

he's in for a treat!!

17. I'm excited. [​IMG]

I've never really played out my dom side before, some light stuff with the gf but that's it. I might be a terrible dom I really have no idea but I want to and I've got a more-than-willing sub so we shall see.

god damn

i love this thread

19. in the mood for some ass play