Gay Horny Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by morange, Jan 30, 2015.

I know the feels!! i'd make such an adorable and good girlfriend :/. O well i'll find someone who appreciates me someday ^_^.

2. we both will, buttercup ^.^ and he will be everything of our dreams =D *hugs*

*hugs* ^_^

hugs and humps, best combo ever.

im in the mood for both like i need this i need to allow myself this

Do it ^_^ you deserve it!

Ya know what they need to invent? teleportation.

this so much times 1000

7. I love when my gf makes me breakfast, she makes some bitchin omelettes.

I'm usually the one to wake her up with some tongue-lovin :D

8. holy shit. if i was the one getting woken up with a tounge, id be making bitchin omlettes too. im appreciative for being appreciated. lol xD

9. We usually sleep naked together so last time we were just cuddling after we both woke up but she was hot so she kicked all the blankets off and I was admiring her sexy body and then just kinda jumped on her and started licking away. She loved it :)

10. that sounds amazing. lol. like once i reach a certain level with my partner, id perfer they just take me when they wanted like you did to her lol :p

11. Yeah we've been together for years :)

But even then, sometimes when I pull shit like that she won't have any of it and push me off, usually I've gotta get her going first... It's kinda hit and miss [​IMG]

i love when my gf just grabs me. she's the only one that's received that much consent. i'm hers and it's awesome

13. ^ i have to say i'm absolutely loving remote controlled ones that stay in really well. Vibrate sooo good. Let your partner have the reigns all day. O my god that sexy smirk/grin i get when he turned it up. It's been awhile since i begged that much to cum. Have to say orgasm denial is one of my new favorites. Especially if they punish you for cumming before told by overstimulating you till you wanna cry.

Got handcuffed and dom'd a bit by my friends girlfriend this morning. She wants a threesome but it left me wanting some sooo bad. Looks like tonight is a put on my cute pajama pants and panties and ride my toys and fuck myself soooo goooood then cum alllll over myself. I mean someone has to right? Then repeat till i sleep :p.

14. I need a nice guy who let me be his in house little slut. I love visiting my couple because it's naked or panties the entire time. Whole 2 story house to ourselves. Nothing better than you and her (mtf) on each side of him snuggled up happily being petted to sleep. And the sex is soooo sensual. I've never had anyone love my body like that. Just absolutely love to touch and feel and be close mmmmmm i'm happiest there.

you have a couple?

do they do all sorts of things that they please to you?

holy shit man

16. ya I've known em for a little over a year.

They are soooo good to me. They offered to have me lve there when I was homeless but it was too far from school.

She's a furry also and he participates for her and me. We do pet play and breeding ^_^. Goat and a wolf :laughing: .

They have chickens and a badass garden. Eat almost all natural. Gay peoples can cook ^_^.

hells yes they can :)!

hey tho those pics do they still exist :D?

18. on my comp ;) ill send em tomorrow when I has it ^_^.

[​IMG]