Gay Horny Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by morange, Jan 30, 2015.

i saw some crazy sexy cam stuff last night then my gf fucked me and made me lick our cum off of her dick

i love this thread because i can say stuff like that without dealing with shitty invasive gender questions

2. that sounds hot haha lucky you! :p

3. Wait are you male into male to female?

Let's Smoke About It.....
    - Adam Demamp

Organic Grow Journal
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1357687-Sade's-Solar-Adventures

4. i am into androgynous or feminine presentation :confused_2:

5. I like penis

6. that one person who you clash with a lot but she's so ridiculously hot that you end up just wishing she'd hate fuck you until you can't move

or is that just me

7. Horny thread huh? I would love to fuck me a twink boy right now.

8. hey gay buddies how are you tonite

horny, of course. and cold

good combo

10. Horny, reminiscing about past sexy times. Butts and boobs on the brain.

Specifically one of the few times I got my partner to wear the strap-on, and she fucked me hard while on top and it felt so good plus her boobs bouncing in front of my face that I just had to touch and grope and kiss. I also bit her ass last time we had sex which was fun.

Also a particularly fine ass that I've seen but not felt and long to spank :devious:

11. Anyone wanna fuck! I'm down or I'll go down rather

I've been thinking similarly lately. So many divine butts I haven't touched :(

13. I'm so fucking horny I want to just pound pussy maliciously

14. i need to be fucked

• Like Like x 1
  15. Some hot art I found. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

16. Someone cum sit on my face so I can give many orgasms and slap da booty while I do it.

17. Mmm, this looks like something I saw this morning, cept all the chicks had dicks, trannies sure hot, least the ones on the internet........

I would love to get whipped and spanked by a dominant person, maybe some hot wax and chains....

18. This, so much this.

The lady's feeling frisky tonight, we're gunna tear up the sheets... I can't wait :devious:

19. I want to have like a sexy underwear (boxers) party and just listen to pandora, dance around with some sexy guy until I guess whatever happens happens lol...... 😜