Gay Horny Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by morange, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Perhaps this could be a thing. Its like the regular horny thread but I don't wanna feel like bothering other peoples fun.

Everyone is welcome to be gay and horny on this thread and detail all of your thoughts here.

Have fun!

2. If I turn myself on is that considered gay?

3. #3 littlemisspuffit, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #4 morange, Jan 30, 2015

oh hells yes LMPI delivers already :wub:

5. Glorious

6. What about some bladies post in here? Gay bladies ;) or bi or poly or curious or trans or anything

7. #8 MrJamesDean, Jan 30, 2015
    Seperate threads but equal?

The horny thread is for all people!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Exactly, why the segregation?

9. You rang?

anybody like that is totally welcome! gay men women trans, curious, bi anyone is welcome.

Even straight people, if they wanted too, I guess haha.

there's just a giant disparity between the people who post in the horny thread. There's very rarely more than 1 active gay poster on that thread (me usually). It's fun and all but nobody there is ever really interested in my posts.

this is just here to try and bring likeminded people to one thread.

That first pic was a bit much...I removed it...

Wouldn't want this starting off on the wrong foot, now would we...:cool:

13. lol out of all the close calls i post around here? Your choice. You should go through my posts. Might keep you busy for a bit.

Ummm...no...I have enough trouble trying to make sense of your posts when they're in context...:laughing:

If no one has complained, then they can't be all that bad...

Just want to make sure that this thread doesn't cross the line right off the start...you know how people try to "one up" each other all over the place...;)

15. 😁😈

16. I like this idea :hello:

Haven't popped by the regular horny thread in a minute, might give this one some more lovin' :ey:

17. I like seeing guys in boxers and such, well hung guys, kinda turns me on........

Lol it always amazes me no one really knows about my sexuality or sexual preferences in the real world including me........

i know what you mean buddy I've felt the same. I just let myself go with whatever I like, I know it when I see it :p.

19. today is one of those days where i just go for the biggest plug i have and i have no regrets. :love: :laughing: