Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking to relieve stress?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by inked jester, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Definitely. Of course it just temporarily removes stress, but yeah I definitely feel that way. Also it's really nice when I get high sometimes and examine my sober actions and kinda realize that I overreact and especially overthink some things and just have to chill. I really appreciate that moment of clarity weed brings to my life.

2. I just read about a product called Miracle Smoke (Google it) that is a CBD product.  There are different percentages of CBD in oil, vapor, tincture and I believe salve.  They make no claims of any benefits, medical or otherwise, ship to all 50 states.  Prices from $40 to $1,000+ depending on percentage and quantity.

3. It does not get you high since it is cbd only....that is why it is legal. 

It was the only to sample at the big pot convention this year.

4. Grizzly Tracks, did you sample?  Yeah, I don't want it to get high, but to get calm.

5. Yeah I always smoke a couple when I'm stressed then you end up forgetting what you were stressed about !

6. Just rehashing whats been said, but it's good to use to relieve any anxiety you have about some future issue. Or resentment/regrets from the past. I just tend to use the high to get myself motivated to doing something about it, or realize I can do nothing to effect it, so I won't get upset about it. Don't let the world pull you into its storm. Pull the world into your peace. :p