Just bought a G-Pen

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ApeVape, Jan 30, 2015.

1. First post here. So I finally decided to get a vape pen. A friend of mine said that this was the best on the market. So far it's pretty smooth. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

2. Lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. I have a gpen, and a couple other useless pens. When your pen breaks somehow, battery or otherwise, go get yourself a dab rig. Pens are convenient but they are difficult to maintain. I wish someone had told me these things, 80 dollars later I have a titanium nail and a propane torch (had a 5mm RooR, but smaller the dab rig the better, I just pull down stem to clear). And no pain in the ass recharging or cleaning tiny coils that aren't supposed to touch as they run loop current. 

Tell your friend that he has no idea what he's talking about.

• Like Like x 1
    I beg to differ

6. I'm so sorry.

7. That gpen us good for beginners for sure, not a terrible unit, but nothing in comparison to better vapes.

I've used similar ones with good luck, however they become useless in short time.

• Like Like x 1
    You're friend told you that the G-Pen is the best vaporizer on the market, and you beg to differ when I told you that he/she has no idea what they're talking about in regards to vaporizers?    Huh?    

Tell ya what.   Spend some time in this forum doing a bit of research and then go over to the absolute best resource for vaporizers anywhere on the internet at fuckcombustion.com and do a bit of research there as well and then come back here and tell me if you still believe what you said in your quote above is still true. 

• Like Like x 2
  9. Listen to iwien OP. He is the most knowledgeable person in my opinion on real vaporizers on GC.

• Like Like x 1
  10. it's not good for anyone interested in vaporizing Yes it's okay for those who want to combust. But otherwise no...just no

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Have fun with your gpen hehe

I am  :smoking:

14. It's not an opinion.   It's a fact.   The G-Pen is NOT the best vaporizer on the market.  

That would be like me saying that the earth is round and you coming back and saying, "Well man, that's just your opinion.".   

15. You're so cool! Brush some this way

Seems pretty self-righteous to me. Oh well, to each their own.

Right back at you bro!  :wave:

17. how is he being self righteous ?? He's just stating a fact. And he's being nice about it too, I don't even consider what you have a vape. Please post a pic of your avb( already vaped bud) to prove us wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. He's a troll blades, don't take him/her serious.

19. Look who's talking...the irony. 

When you keep telling people they're wrong and you're right, not to mention being a little negative and rude about it...dead give away.